Oversee integrated purchasing and global supply planning of market demand to factories. Ensuring that availability performance is in line with the company availability targets and respects market SLAs.
Optimize usage of factory capacity in line with market requirements, supplier capabilities to service global demand. Work across functions to drive risk mitigation plans.
- Manage the buy decisions in line with the supply plan and respecting market SLA’s
- Lead business control process for relevant area; lead operational buy review with market SCM providing market availability projections, address risks and opportunities and drive actions
- Lead Supply Review with relevant Liaison Office (LO) to ensure optimized use of capacity, understand supply constraints, delivery performance development and ensure risk mitigation plans are in place
- Lead level loading execution for respective area i.e. Make-to-Forecast (MTF), Pre-seasonal activities, Pull forward process (PF) etc.
- Process leader; manage complex process ownership and execution identifying and lead process improvements. Drive implementation of projects within area of responsibility
- Lead system & process improvements, aligning and prioritizing cross divisionally/ cross brand where possible to enhance operational efficiency
- Develop and manage collaborative relationships with key counterparts in Market SCM, Sourcing
- Manage and coach team, setting objectives, providing feedback and supporting personal growth and development
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERTISE
- Strong understanding of supply chain principles and demand/supply models
- Ability to be self-directed while working under tight deadlines and effectively delegating tasks as appropriate
- Ability to participate in complex global and regional related projects as assigned
- Excellent team player and with proven ability to work cross functionally in a matrix organization to achieve goals and objectives
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Leadership experience; motivate, coach, guide, manage and develop a team
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills with internal and external partners
- Strong understanding of planning software (e.g. ERP systems)
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- College or university degree with a focus on Supply Chain Management or a related field
- Master’s degree in relevant area of business is a plus
- Min 2 years people management and/or project management experience
- Min 5 years working experience in Supply Chain Management and related fields and/or industry