At adidas, we believe that “Through Sport, we have the power to change lives”.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers, and the best way to accelerate this process is through Digital.
Our tech hub in Zaragoza is providing the technical solutions to the fast growth adidas digital business. We create the vision, design, build and operate everything related to digital B2C business, or internal solutions, for adidas. From online web and mobile stores, to digital marketing, to internal products used during product creation lifecycle.
Customer is at the core of everything we do. We have the tremendous responsibility of creating the new, building premium experiences for our users. Our IT teams are continuously looking for creativity, perfection, and also satisfaction.
Become a crucial part of an Agile Software Engineering team, by jumping in, and working together to create the future developing game-changing software.
Are you ready to live adidas experience?
- Focus on technical enablement of other adidas Engineering teams.
- Define, maintain and evolve adidas Software Delivery Lifecycle platforms: Jenkins, Harbor, SonarQube, Atlassian Tools, …
- Define and evolve adidas Software Delivery Lifecycle platforms best practices and standards.
- Define and evolve adidas Cloud Native solutions (AWS, Kubernetes, Microservices) best practices and standards.
- Enable engineering teams with adoption of standards and best practices.
- Provide consultancy to adidas teams with Software Engineering best practices.
- Work together with other IT roles as one team.
What we are looking for:
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min. 7 years of IT experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Fluent English skills (verbal and written).
- Required technical skills:
- Hands-on experience with administration of Software Delivery Lifecycle tooling: Jenkins, Harbor docker registry, SonarQube
- Hands-on experience with Docker (nice to have Kubernetes).
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms (preferred AWS).
- Software development experience (e.g., Java, GoLang, Groovy, Python…)
- Nice to have technical skills:
- Hand-on experience with Infrastructure as Code using Terraform.
- Experience in Observability.
- Hands-on experience with administration of Atlassian Tools.
- Cloud mindset: experience implementing cloud native solutions.
- DevOps mindset: ownership of IT process from development/testing to deployment phase.
- Problem solving skills and hands-on attitude.
- Experience working in agile teams (Scrum/Kanban).
- Growth mindset, continuous learning, always growing and improving.
Main technologies we use:
- Cloud platforms: AWS
- Container orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker.
- Kubernetes templating: Helm
- Infrastructure as code: Terraform, CloudFormation
- Languages: Java 8+, GoLang, Groovy, Python
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- SDLC Tools: Harbor Docker Registry, SonarQube, Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket)
- Observability: Prometheus stack, ELK stack, Grafana.
- Agile methodologies: Scrum/Kanban.
What we offer:
- Be part of a company where digital transformation, innovation and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture.
- Join a team of talented and passionate engineers, developing cloud native solutions, with a lot of opportunities to learn, grow and reach your expectations.
- Individual development, training and a tech community.
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility.
- Competitive salary, benefits and valuable discounts on adidas & Reebok products.
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.
Do you have experience, or want to learn all the technologies we use? Are you looking for growing professionally within adidas? We are happy to receive your application.