Hydro Flask Sales Manager
Location: Switzerland (Basel or Lausanne) or Germany
Hydro Flask’s vision delivers a 24/7 “AHHH!” experience to active people worldwide. The company consists of a growing team of employees that are passionate, creative and dedicated. They are a group of hard-working outdoor enthusiasts who are constantly putting their products to the test and living the Hydro Flask life. They climb, ski and snowboard together in the morning, bring their dogs to the office and mountain bike after work. The outdoor playgrounds of both Bend, Oregon and Basel Switzerland permeate Hydro Flask’s culture and work ethic. Employees live their brand values every day in support of a playful, adaptive, honest, inclusive, and unconventional culture where they learn, thrive and grow.
Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) is a global designer, developer, and worldwide marketer of consumer brand-name products. We offer creative solutions for our customers with a strong portfolio of well recognized and widely trusted brands via 3 business segments: Health & Home that include brands such as Braun®, Vicks®, or Honeywell®; Houseware with the OXO® family of brands or Hydro Flask®; and Beauty with Hot Tools® or Revlon® for example.
About the role
Your role is to set up and manage an efficient network of sales agents and direct customers in the assigned region(s) with the main objective to grow sales and develop the brand presence across the region in the Sport & Outdoor channel and beyond.
Maximizing performance in terms of revenue, profitability, growing market share, improving distribution, create instore & online visibility for our brands; translating central marketing strategy into customer account plans, build key existing and new customers relationship and identify and activate new business opportunities across all channels.
What you’ll do in the role
· Successfully implement Commercial Strategy, build Business Plans, define Must-Win SKU-Customer combinations and translate those into Customer Strategy & Implementation
· Define and optimize preferred Go-to-Market model
· Select and agree contracts with Sales Agents and Key Accounts.
· Recognize and develop new business opportunities to maximize short and long-term profit potential.
· Category development plans and initiatives with Key Accounts
· Maximize distribution, shelf presentation, visibility/impact and promotional effectiveness for the brands at Key
· Propose marketing programs and follow up key customers
· Annual planning with Key Accounts and follow up on agreed promotions and launches
· Manage & Monitor KPI’s to meet Performance
· Train, Coach and develop distributor network about new products, concepts and ensure proper follow up in the field
· Oversee sales operations (logistics, ordering, quality) in close cooperation with Customer Service.
· Interface with Sourcing & Regulatory and Quality ensuring product availability
Reporting & other:
· (Monthly) KPI reporting to manager
· Accurately Forecast the business (Price & Volume) ensuring availability
· Monthly update meetings with sales agents
What will help you do the job well
· Native speaker or fluency (C1) in German. Fluency in English.
· Business Education with experience in management of accounts / sales from a German-speaking country
· Excellent knowledge of the Sport & Outdoor Retail/Distributor scene. At least 3-4 years’ experience with key/e-retailers.
· Demonstrated expertise in business development, negotiation, and analytical skills required.
· Excitement about joining a midsize yet growing company with fast-growing brands!
You will be a great fit if you are a highly motivated, driven and passionate individual with exceptional communication skills. You have the flexibility to work in a small yet fast-growing organization, possess strong analytical and detail-oriented thinking, can work with a good level of autonomy and foster relationships with cross functional teams.
We are a dynamic mid-size multinational company that offers challenges and opportunities equal to your talents and abilities.
Supporting a diverse portfolio of brands, our 15+ locations elicit unique team cultures that attract a wide variety of people. Many of our products rank as #1 brand in their category. We’re proud to be market leaders – our powerful brands are marketed in approximately 75 countries.
For more information about Helen of Troy, visit www.helenoftroy.com. You can also find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Sound like a perfect fit?
If you’re seeking an exciting professional position in a dynamic international environment and be empowered to inspire fresh ideas, then Helen of Troy wants to get to know you!
Next Steps: We will ask you to complete a quick survey as we would love to get to know you by learning more about your experience and skills. If your application is selected, we will then reach out to you for a first informal introductory call.
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.