At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and reinvent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession. We’ve been doing this for more than 70 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections, and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Platform Engineer (m/f/d)
ADIDAS – Zaragoza
At adidas, our believe is that “through sports we have the power to change lives”. Our SAP Landscape and our move to S/4 Hana plays a key role in going the next step towards enabling us to be the best and most digital sports company of the world. To accelerate this Journey, we will implement a Central Finance first without losing focus on the current SAP landscape.
We are looking for a Platform Engineer to support both acceleration and existing landscape maintentance. You will participate in the respective workstreams together with technical and business counterparts to ensure best solutions are always implemented. As part of an SAP Platform team, you will help to have state of the art SAP landscape, making it ready in terms of technical solutions for other teams to deliver content in a secure, performant and controlled way. You will be also working side by side with our external vendors to ensure they stick to our standards and best practices.
Our Platform Engineer should have the knowledge, skills and abilities to help with innovating our SAP Platform. In addition, the candidate will have experience designing new solutions, introducing SAP standard tools aligned with our ‘Back to Standard’ strategy, developing, automating, training, and supporting different SAP teams in their day-to-day activity.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- You will be part of product team on the tech side and together with business counterparts you will build, operate and especially innovate our SAP Platform.
- You will be part of the overall program for the S/4 HANA transformation on the tech side.
- You will ensure stable and reliable SAP System Performance in a secure Environment.
- Empowerment to ensure SAP Standards and Best Practices.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders and 3rd party Vendors
- You will be part of our bigger Tech community and you actively contribute here.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- College or university degree with focus on IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- Experienced on working with global and multicultural teams
- 5-8 years of proven experience with SAP technologies, large scale and global projects
- Ideally experience on Agile software development practices (Scrum, Kanban), DevOps culture and CI/CD concepts
- Ability to code application components based on specifications using applicable technology standards
- Proficient in Performance Tuning, HANA programming (AMDP, CDS, Procedures)
- Strong background in ABAP object oriented programming and integration technologies (AIF, SLT, IDOC, API)
- Ability to work under pressure with committed deadlines.
WHAT WE WANT TO OFFER
You will join us as a full team member enriching our team and capabilities to even better push forward with more projects to make adidas a better place. Together and individually, we will use, contribute and release open source. You will be working in a flexible and family friendly environments. Depending on location we can offer options for childcare, fitness, on site canteen, nice campus, and other benefits that you’ll love.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
Check out the adidas developer portal to see our latest projects, platforms and tech stacks: https://adidas.github.io/