At adidas, we believe that “Through Sport, we have the power to change lives”.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers, and the best way to accelerate this process is through Digital.
Our tech hub in Zaragoza is providing the technical solutions to the fast growth adidas digital business. We create the vision, design, build and operate everything related to digital B2C business, or internal solutions, for adidas. From online web and mobile stores, to digital marketing, to internal products used during product creation lifecycle.
Customer is at the core of everything we do. We have the tremendous responsibility of creating the new, building premium experiences for our users. Our IT teams are continuously looking for creativity, perfection, and also satisfaction.
Become a crucial part of an Agile Software Engineering team, by jumping in, and working together to create the future developing game-changing software.
Are you ready to live adidas experience?
- Join an international team of talented and passionate engineers developing a cloud native platform.
- Be part of a technical team and have a responsibility for:
- Design and develop backend applications based on Microservices architecture.
- Create rich feature APIs and interact with other APIs or event platforms like Kafka.
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process using adidas standard platforms.
- Deploy and run cloud native solutions on adidas Kubernetes clusters.
- Work together with QA Engineers, Solution Architects and Product Owners as a team.
What we are looking for:
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min. 2 years for Junior Software Developer.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Fluent English skills (verbal and written).
- Required technical skills:
- Required solid knowledge in Java (Java 8 or higher) and SpringBoot.
- Nice to have technical skills:
- Experience with synchronous and asynchronous communication paradigms.
- Experience with continuous integration (CI/CD toolset).
- Experience with cloud platforms (preferred AWS).
- Hands-on experience with microservices (design, development and deployment) and application scalability and performance.
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs.
- DevOps mindset: ownership of IT process from development/testing to deployment phase.
- Problem solving skills and hands-on attitude.
- Experience working in agile teams (Scrum/Kanban).
- Growth mindset, continuous learning, always growing and improving.
Main technologies we use:
- Languages (required): Java 8+
- Frameworks (required): Spring and SpringBoot.
- Other frameworks: Akka.
- Container orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker.
- Databases: SQL and NoSQL, Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Search engines: ElasticSearch.
- CI/CD: Jenkins.
- Observability: ELK stack, Grafana.
- Events: Kafka.
- Cloud platforms: AWS.
- Agile methodologies: Scrum/Kanban.
What we offer:
- Be part of a company where digital transformation, innovation and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture.
- Join a team of talented and passionate engineers, with a lot of opportunities to learn, grow and reach your expectations.
- Individual development, training and a tech community.
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility.
- Competitive salary, benefits and valuable discounts on adidas & Reebok products.
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.
Do you have experience, or want to learn all the technologies we use? Are you looking for growing professionally within adidas? We are happy to receive your application.