SCOTT Sports is an international sports brand. We develop, produce and market bike, wintersport, motosport and running products worldwide.
To reinforce our Global Marketing Team in Switzerland, we are seeking for our new:
Apparel & Equipment Marketing Manager
Your future mission:
In this position you will join the international marketing team and lead the cross-divisional Apparel and Equipment marketing team. You will be closely linked with the R&D & sales team and take responsibility for the coordination, development, and execution of the Apparel and Equipment marketing program. You’ll report directly to the Head of Marketing.
Your day-to-day business:
- Lead SCOTT’s cross-divisional Apparel and Equipment marketing team
- Be in charge of SCOTT’s global Apparel and Equipment marketing program, this includes the communication, content creation and activation in collaboration with the bike, winter and running teams, individual athletes and ambassadors
- Plan and control the marketing budget for the Apparel and Equipment category
- Develop a long-term strategy for our Apparel and Equipment category in order to create a strong brand visibility in the market
- Work out Go-to-market strategies for new releases together with Sales, Digital Marketing and R&D
- Manage cross-divisional content creation for all future product releases
- Develop campaign strategies for both on- and offline channels; this includes Print tools, Websites, and Social Media platforms
- Coordinate campaign roll-outs in collaboration with our other divisions, the Digital Marketing and Sales teams
- Create marketing and product texts and maintain road content on all our channels and our CMS
- Provide marketing support and services for SCOTT Subsidiaries and Distributors
- Visit markets and media partners on a regular base
- Represent the segment during events such as Sales Meetings, Dealer Camps and Product Launches
What do you need to be successful in our team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication or a related field and 3+ years of marketing experience in the action sports industry and/or for an international brand
- High affinity and know-how of the bike and / or wintersports industry
- Passion for cycling, winter and/or outdoor sports
- Experience with digital campaigns and project management
- Strong communication and interaction skills
- Being a Team player
- Native English language is an advantage, fluent business English is a Must
This is a great opportunity to continue developing yourself in the outdoorsports industry. You will be a part of a dynamic and international working culture,
where we always go the extra mile to uphold outstanding service for our clients.
You will join a dynamic, diverse, and challenging team, where you will interact with several stakeholders across functions and countries.
Our offices based in Givisiez ( Fribourg/Switzerland) will allow you to evolve in a modern and pleasant environment.
The entry date of the job position is open to discussion.
Interested in this position? Do not wait anymore and send us your application.
CLICK TO JOIN US