Timberland is looking for an outstanding Digital Strategic Accounts Manager to join our Digital team in Stabio, Switzerland.
Our world is changing, and the consumer is rapidly shifting to digital. As a result, our digital channels are now the starting point for consumers to engage with our brand and to shop for our brand and products – our digital eco-system spans across our Pan-European strategic partners (Digital Titans), marketplaces, pure players and verticals. Fueled by our Digital Titans business and strategic acceleration, our digital commerce channels represent our single biggest growth opportunity to deliver against our growth ambitions.
Let's talk about the role
The Digital Strategic Account Manager will work with the channel leads and business functions to drive consistent, profitable commercial performance and a best in class service model to our digital partners.
You will serve as a center of excellence for planning, trading and operations within the digital organization and be responsible for delivering sustainable long-term growth through the effective implementation and management of the brands strategic objectives and goals, and crucially, the brand’s regional segmentation strategy.
- Plan seasonal and annual sales budgets and maintain the monthly sales forecasting in line with agreed targets – with a strong focus on ‘Gross to Net’ management
- Create, review and present (in collaboration with Digital Merchandising Manager), an account specific assortment plan on a seasonal basis using sound analysis, market-driven data, consumer and channel-relevant buying trends
- Own and develop both internal and Amazon-based reporting tools to maximize commercial opportunities and at the same time limit Timberland’s risk and exposure within the accounts
- Manage and maintain the Amazon Product Catalogue for existing ASINs and Commitment Plan creation for new product
- In line with Go to Market plans, establish a rolling forecast model to support the growth and maintenance of a healthy Evergreen business
- Ensure best in class, account specific marketing and brand shop management, working closely with internal teams to optimize Amazon’s AMS and AMG tools for driving SEO and relevant KPIs
- Establish and maintain a strong strategic relationship with internal and Amazon stakeholders
- Manage and maintain operational and commercial aspects of the Amazon specific service model and playbook within the parameters of Timberland’s ‘Service Model Framework’
- Collect, enter and maintain pre-book and in-season sales orders
- Own Vendor Central and Dispute management functions
- Provide concise and regular performance feedback to the wider business
How You’ll Make a Difference…
- A minimum of 5 years (European Level) key account management within sports/lifestyle brands or FMCG.
- A sound understanding of the online pure play channel
- A sound understanding of the Amazon business model
- Proven record in creating strong internal and external working relationships
- High proficiency of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and Strategic thinker
- High energy and Performance driven
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Timberland is a VF Corporation brand. VF is one of the world’s leading apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, and a commitment to deliver innovative products and create long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.