PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Marketing Executive DACH Zone (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) is responsible for the adaptation and execution of Wilson Racket Sports 360° marketing strategy across the sell-in, sell-thru, and sell-out process including Consumer/PR, Trade, Online / Digital communication and in-store excellence.
Lead the Mkg strategy with Strategic Partners in Racket Sports.
The Marketing Executive works closely with the EMEA Marketing Manager, Key Account Managers and the EMEA Digital Manager to ensure all marketing activities are planned, executed, and measured accordingly in the zone.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead implementation of the Digital marketing strategies for Wilson Racket Sports in DACH Zone
• Set the best Wholesale marketing activation plan in line with the commercial brief and the Brand strategy.
• Manage the local A&P Marketing budgets.
• Drive and build strong Marketing LT plans with Strategic Partners (day-to-day communication).
• Develop and deliver to Etailers a toolbox in order to ensure consistency and quality of consumer experience.
• Lead the Digital and Social Media strategy and execution.
• Work closely with Market Managers to support and provide SELL-IN tools to the Area Sales Managers.
• Work closely with EMEA Digital manager to ensure the digital strategy is planned, executed and measured.
• Define Brand Communication objectives so that campaigns are efficient and appropriate for the audience.
• Support local ECOM initiatives.
• Work closely with STR to support grassroots activations.
• Drive and monitor the good execution of branded spaces.
• Play an active role in executing Wilson brand presence during major local Consumers Events (tournaments).
• Select and manage ongoing relationships with external vendors and agencies (ie. printers, advertising agencies, media).
• Sell-out: Own media (brand web site, brand catalogues, etc.), Earned media (PR, social media, etc.), bought media (print advertising, billboards, etc.).
• Sell-thru: In-store excellence (Shop-in-shop, PoS, etc.), Coop advertising.
• Sell-in: Showrooms maintenance, Catalogues and ASM tools.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• University Degree in Marketing or equivalent
• Previous work experience in a similar position
• Digital skills (Social Media, Media, Etailer)
• Planning & Organising
• Commercial & Entrepreneurial Thinking
• Brand Campaign Development, Localization & Execution
• Used to working in a matrix environment and closely with the sales and marketing team
• Keen eye for detail and must display a passion for the industry and the sport.
• Excellent communication skills and intercultural work experience
• Fluent in German & English
• Budget planning and tracking
• Good understanding of consumer journey
• Good sport expertise
• Positive, enthusiastic and action orientated
• Collaborates well with people at all levels
• Flexibility to travel
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• An interesting role in a challenging industry
• Career progression opportunities
• The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
• A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application in English online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectation related to this role.