Receptionist / Office Coordinator
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The purpose of the role is to provide operational office support for the UK head office based in London. The position will report to the EMEA Facilities and Health & Safety Manager, and assists in supporting both front of house operations, supported by one receptionist, and back office functions, in keeping with the company’s core values.
- Ensuring timely and cost effective delivery of office services
- Undertake housekeeping audits of the office, meeting rooms and showrooms
- Working closely with another Receptionist, developing processes and procedures.
- Address issues in a timely manner, and provide updates to conclusion
- Ensure H&S is appropriately managed and documents updated
- Ensure timely reporting of OPEX – actuals against budget
- Assist with logistics and coordination of events with this being internal/external client interaction and 3rd party supply chain
- Ensure compliance with relevant UK legislations and best practices
- Undertake audits of access ID passes of London office, and in absence of receptionists, programming of ID passes
- There will be occasional other duties that may be outside the standard remit, however these are considered opportunities which will benefit the person and the Division or the Company as a whole.
Who You Are:
- The role will involve a large degree of unsupervised work and therefore the position holder must be able to work on their own initiative
- A keen eye for detail, have good organizational and written skills, and be able to communicate with people at all levels
- Have a flexible approach to a role with changing priorities. Possess the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Previous experience within an office or retail environment
- Is knowledgeable of a facilities and office function
- Ability to manage budgets
- Previous experience in a client facing role within a small to medium sized business
- Ability of coordinating 3rd party vendors
- An understanding of Health and Safety to IOSH and/ or NEBOSH level is advantageous but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications and a willingness to learn new systems
Equal Employment Opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.