POSITION TITLE: D2C Sales Channel Manager Wilson R&T&P Germany or UK (m/f/d)
LOCATION: Munich, Germany or UK
The D2C Sales Channel Manager drives “Direct to consumer” sales & distribution via our own E-com Channel (B2C/B2X), overall Coach network, Coach Affiliation Program, Team Shop (2022), Clubs, Federations, Sponsor Agreements and Industry Partners (cooperate business).
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Build up a Direct to Consumer distribution/network (priority 1), via different channels including Wilson.com, Coach Affiliation Program, Team Shop, Federations, Business partners, Employees, etc.
- Execute the EMEA Brand ”Direct to Consumer” strategy and localize it to deliver profitable and sustainable E-com growth.
o Accelerating the Wilson Coach Affiliate Program by working closely with local Marketing / Ambassadors (i.e. independent coaches)
o Drives sales across the assigned list of Direct to Consumer Accounts to over achieve sales targets
- Able to develop seasonal, monthly, and weekly plans to drive sales growth within their Direct to Consumer channels
- Proactively identify and secure new sales opportunities to over-achieve revenue targets
- Collaborate with local Marketing on consumer driven activations to drive traffic to Wilson.com
- Collaborate closely with the Market Manager, Field Sales Team, Marketing and global E-com Team, ensuring all direct to consumer actions are aligned within the local market
- Frequent communication with local wholesale ASMs and KAMs to secure all activation are aligned & in line with brand guidance
- Present and explain our Wilson Brand, joining consumers events/demo in key clubs or areas
- Coordinate yearly marketing plan with key clubs, coaches or academies (in cooperation with Marketing)
- Work closely with the E-com customer service team to make sure great service is provided to our consumers.
- Drive specific local market activities: i.e. padel focus in target markets, maximizing NBA.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business, Sales or Marketing
- 3+ years in a similar sales role with ato Consumer focus
- Sales Expertise
- Business Acumen
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Relationship-building & interpersonal skills
- Managing objections
- Consumer value orientation
- Communication & presentation skills
- Good knowledge of IT systsems
- Microsoft office – particularly strong excel skills
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis experience with strong mathematical abilities
- Fluent English
- Digital specialist
- D2C experience
- Business and sales oriented
- Continuous successful sales achievements year on year
- Understanding of the consumer journey
- Passionate about sports, with a good understanding of sport products
- Strong sport expertise in Tennis/Team sports/Padel
- Positive, enthusiastic and action orientated
- Confident in social settings
- Connects well with people at all levels
- Driven and resilient
- Entrepreneurial and inventive approach
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectation related to this role.