France, (Annecy & Remote)
Live the Brand
Altra was founded in the backroom of a small specialty running store in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah. Since the beginning, the goal has been to create innovative and purposeful running shoes that help people run more naturally with fewer injuries. Altra's unique Core3 includes a FootshapeTMtoebox that allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally which enhances stability and encourages natural running form. Balanced Cushioning™ platform that positions the heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, cultivating optimal alignment, better form and a low-impact landing. And, an innovative Fit4HerTM technology that builds shoes on female-specific platform, addressing the anatomical differences in men and women's feet.
Altra is on a mission to unleash human potential by inspiring the world to move naturally. Be a part of our journey and follow along on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Love your Challenge
- Accountable for achieving and exceeding sales targets and key business and profitability goals across all the territory
- Development of profitability of the business with all accounts, manage and collate sales information
- Ensure implementation of sales and marketing tactics, specifically all seasonal sales strategies and GTM approach for all categories
- Prepare, agree and submit seasonal product forecasts for all accounts
- Responsibility for development of business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls
- Lead, motivate and develop Sales Team including annual objective settings and performance plans
- The chance to join an emerging brand with the added challenge of building strong working partnerships with Agents / Distributors / Teams
- Close communication with all internal departments (head office, marketing, retail department, finance, operations etc.) on a frequent basis
- Education: University degree or equivalent
- This role would be ideal for an experienced Snr KAM looking for a step into a Sales Manager role or a Sales Manager with up to 1-2 years experience looking to join an emerging brand
- Excellent knowledge of the retail / outdoor / running landscape, high level of understanding of market data and KPIs
- Sound influencing and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinker, good analytical skills, excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Willingness to travel continuously
Our Guiding Principles
- Live with Integrity – Be authentic and do the right thing, always
- Act Courageously -Think and act boldly
- Be Curious – Explore the world, learn and evolve
- Act with Empathy – Seek to understand and respect others
- Persevere – Persist and work together as One VF
What's in it For You
We're in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That's why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we're the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands.
At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It's the reason we come to work every day. It's a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
Due to the high volume of candidates we receive, we will only contact successful candidates for the interview stage