Distributor Sales Manager, South – PLG (HOKA)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
Here at Deckers, we want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The Distributor Manager, South is responsible for supporting the distributor sales function and business development within the distributor EMEA South territories across Performance Lifestyle Group (HOKA) to ensure that distributors are held accountable and appropriately supported to achieve company’s sales, margin and strategic objectives.
Ideally, you will have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives and growing sales, preferably with experience working with distributors, and a thorough knowledge of the sales landscape.
- Relationship management with PLG Distributors, to achieve brand focus and support local investments
- Attend and support PLG seasonal sales meetings
- Managing and monitoring sales, growth and inventory from distributors including analysis of sell in and sell through
- Work with the Operations/Customer Services team to manage seasonal buys in a timely manner
- Providing appropriate sales reports to regional management
- Liaison with Operations, Customer Service, Finance and Marketing
- Supporting identification of local partners for each market and working with Legal department to provide appropriate contractual parameters
- Develop new territories by analysing markets, review & select business partner and support brand launch
Who You Are:
- natural leader and role model who inspires and motivates those around them
- excellent communicator and team-player who thrives at developing relationships and collaborating with others
- self-starter who brings passion, resilience, enthusiasm & focus to their work
- culturally attuned, analytical, strategic thinker and problem-solver
- possesses gravitas and influencing skills required to navigate through a global matrix organisation
- commercially astute, encouraged and motivated by results
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Direct sales experience with appropriate brand, preferably in branded footwear or apparel, national and regional.
- Sales and sales management is desirable as well as thorough knowledge of Sales landscape within Southern European territories.
- Previous experience in dealing with distributors also desirable.
- Proven track record in meeting objectives, growing sales.
- Superior planning and analytical skills including comfort with KPIs, reporting and analytics.
- Able to travel both in Europe and Internationally as required.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.