Senior ManagerCtC Merchandising
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To contribute to the Global Ranging Roadmap projects and define its Merchandising Principles.
To build a world class cross-channel merchandising practice globally for BU.
To build and facilitate the implementation of the Global Ranging Strategy, contributing to a common brand footprint and increasing the company’s profitability.
- To lead and steer the overall global ranging architecture / strategy and process for the Brand Collection and ensure implementation across all channels for BU.
- To contribute in defining and establishing KPI’s, processes and tools.
- To facilitate a collaborative approach with key stakeholders and ensure alignment between all parties on Brand Collection related topics.
- To define, communicate, present and adjust the Brand Collection seasonal strategy and architecture plan along the Creation Milestones Process.
- To ensure involvement of channels and key markets in the building phase.
- To ensure that all deliverables are ready on time and in full for each of the CTC Process Milestones. (eg. CTC Handover, GBC, GMM…)
- To provide regular analysis of sell-through performance to the global BU’s and contribute to strategic planning based on that analysis.
- To provide regular updates on status, progress, results, key learnings, to Senior Management.
- To provide support and combine efforts with other functions involved in Global Ranging projects (MOPS, GOPS…)Authorities:
- i.V. Key Relationships:
- BU Product and CtC Teams
- Global Operations
- MarketsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of Retail Management Systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured, organized and process orientated
- Attention to detail as error in analysis will have crucial impact to business
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and under pressure
- High influencing skills and ability to make fact based decisions
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Additional language is an advantageRequisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business, ideally with marketing and sales focus or equivalent professional experience
- Merchandising Experience: min 7 years