Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Timberland is a VF Corporation brand. VF is one of the world’s leading apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, and a commitment to deliver innovative products and create long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
Let’s talk about the role!
As the VFX Content Creator, you will focus on connecting the dots between 3D product creation and enhanced visualization of product for both internal and external purposes. You will use your visualization knowledge and experience to enable teams to achieve all GTM deliverables under a new digital workflow and methodology.
- Partner with DPC Team to execute seasonal project needs from design presentations to possible Web visualizations.
- Act as in-house advocate and advisor to build 3D visualization skills/workflows within the Brand.
- Partner with Design, Sales, Marketing and E-Comm team to encourage the use of 3D assets in enhanced ways to visualize product lines and connect with consumers.
- Partner with Technical teams, Factories and Mills to ensure visualizations and reality are in sync.
- Provide executional support in 3D materializations, animation, video, automation, rendering and concept for presentations.
- Validate, test and pilot new emerging technologies and industry practices in advance of investing in training, software and headspace of inline teams.
- Serve as a motivating peer and vocal advocate of the DPC program, the paradigm shift it represents and its potential to deliver tremendous benefits (hard & soft) to the brand.
- Serve as an influencer of how DPC can help us operate more efficiently at scaled down calendars.
How You’ll Make a Difference…
- Experience in other 3d software like SketchUp, Fusion360, Solid Works, Maya, Modo, Blender, Solidworks, ZBrush, etc
- 3D/Browzwear experience within an apparel company; experience with Clo 3D is a plus.
- Experience in Photoreal Rendering applications.
- Experience in animation and video editing, VR, AR
- High level of Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Understanding and experience of the Design and Development process for apparel.
- Experience with navigating a PLM system and line lists.
- Experience with reading a BOM to determine style details and elements.
What’s in It for You?
Along with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits program, we offer a flexible, casual work setting, 40 hours of paid community service and generous employee discounts on all our amazing VF brands. And it’s not just our products which set us apart from others, it’s our people! We believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after. That’s why, on top of comprehensive benefits, we offer much more:
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries;
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do;
- Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally;
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
If you like what you’ve read and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!