Vans is looking for an exceptional Senior Digital Strategic Account Manager to join our EMEA Strategic Accounts team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Let’s Talk about the Role
The Senior Digital Strategic Account Manager is the account lead and ultimately responsible to ensure all opportunities in the areas of sales, marketing, product and operations are heard and quantified.
As the Senior Digital Strategic Account Manager, you will ensure that all seasonal and yearly quantitative and qualitative objectives are met and aligned with the overall EMEA strategy.
How You Will Make a Difference
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the Brand’s future in the digital marketplace. You will achieve this by:
- Evolving and building strong strategic partnerships with our Account
- Owning & leading the strategic account plan, ensure complete execution and align seasonal initiatives to the overall EMEA GTM strategy
- Leading in the development and implementation of account specific strategic plans. From seasonal tactical plans to 3 years strategic plans
- Ensuring depth in market knowledge, commercial & merchandising performance & marketing ROI, in order to establish seasonal strategies and quantify the key opportunities for growth and deeper consumer connectivity
- Developing an internal & external cross functional team against our strategic choices for out Account
- Driving the business, implement and nurture profitability, in line with key metrics and Brand guidelines
- Pushing all steps of the seasonal ‘Go to Market’ process with the support of a cross functional team
- Establishing and maintaining close contact with the management and all key decision makers or influencers within the Account
- Driving the assortment planning and segmentation process within the defined distribution policy with the account, to ensure market differentiation, in order to build the base for future sustainable profitable growth
- Having the strength and precision in merchandising financial planning to ensure commercial goals is projected through scientific bottom up and top down planning
Skills for Success
You should be an experience Sales Managed with a minimum of 3 years Strategic Key Account Management as well as:
- Passion for Vans and the lifestyle it represents, Fashion, Action sports, Music etc.
- Strong experience in apparel/action sports industry
- Strong holistic view of business and have proven experience of working cross functionally. Experience in merchandising or marketing alongside a strong commercial background is an advantage.
- Shown strong influencing skill to work across a complex matrix organization
- Strong insight and experience of the current digital marketplace in sports & fashion
- Ability to work at a strategic level within the account but at the same time manage the detail
- Task orientated, results driven with the ability to prioritise and plan
- Strong relationship, management and negotiation skills
- Strategic and analytical mind-set
- Innovation and business model optimization focused
A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master’s degree are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
Our Guiding Principles
- Live with Integrity – Be authentic and do the right thing, always
- Act Courageously –Think and act boldly
- Be Curious – Explore the world, learn and evolve
- Act with Empathy – Seek to understand and respect others
- Persevere – Persist and work together as One VF
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
Join the Vans Family
Vans® is the original action sports footwear company, rooted in authenticity and creativity. Founded in 1966, we have thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture. We are constantly inspired by the expressive creators within our company and community as they bring new and innovative perspectives to shape and transform the future of our business.
At Vans, our culture sets us apart and influences everything we do. We are driven by our five values: We are Determined. We are Connected to our consumers and to each other. We are Inclusive. We are Expressive and Fun. Most of all, we are a family.
Our purpose to enable creative expression and inspire youth culture is fostered through our inclusivity. We welcome anyone and everyone into our global family and proudly celebrate an environment where individuality is embraced, equal opportunities thrive, and everyone is empowered to reach their greatest potential.
By joining our family, you will be immersed in an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. We work hard across a multitude of initiatives to bring the Van Doren Spirit to life. We live for what we do.
We just have one question. Are you in?