At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and reinvent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession. We’ve been doing this for more than 70 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections, and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Senior Service Manager SAP S4/Hana Access Management
adidas – Zaragoza, Spain
TEAM & PURPOSE
At adidas, our believe is that “through sports we have the power to change lives”. Information Security plays a key role in keeping our platform and services secure to make this vision reality. Our technology and development processes are state of the art based on cutting edge technology and we are integrating security from the beginning to make it an integral part of our environment and culture. That gives us speed and quality for our consumers while making our teams empowered and autonomous.
As a Senior Service Manager for SAP Access Management you are responsible for setting the direction for an accurate, future oriented and compliant SAP Access management through technical leadership, efficient service and project management and strong collaboration with other IT and Business teams. As a key member of the adidas Infosec team you actively contribute to the protection of our data and drive operational effectiveness & efficiencies.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Manage complex SAP Access Management scenarios and develop authorization concepts and processes for user / role management in a wide variety of SAP environments & technologies
- Mentor & guide other team members to build effective access management practices
- Manage the implementation of the designed S/4 authorization concept
- Build and continuously improve the Access Controls framework, based on changing or new requirements
- Make sure that the controls are effective and mitigation actions are completed.
- Be the single point of contact for audits and manage all mitigations actions related to the audits
- Manage the Access related workstreams of new SAP implementations, re-designs or major changes in diverse SAP systems (project mgmt. for redesign of SAP SCM, SAP Cloud Real Estate auth. concepts would be your next tasks)
- Proactively seek to reduce manual labour and improve customer facings SLAs
- You will work closely with other Identity & Access related teams to ensure central visibility and manageability over all SAP accounts & authorizations
- Continuously strive to learn & apply your newly acquired knowledge
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 10+ years of demonstrated successful and progressive experience in IT,
including 7+ years of experience directly in SAP Access management of complex & diverse SAP landscapes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Security or related field
- Managed successfully at least 2 access concept implementations or redesigns as project manager, at least one of them for S/4 implementation
- Subject matter expert in SAP S/4 auth setup incl. Fiori setup
- Subject matter expert in SAP critical authorizations concept and SOD risk management
- Subject matter expert in Access controls and IT Audits topics
- Working experience with any of the following SAP products: SCM, APO, CAR, Gateway, SolMan authorization concepts
- Basic understanding of SAP clouds access management
- Self-organized, target oriented and structured way of working
- Very good communication skills in English
- Comfortable in working in an area that dynamically changes & evolves further
- Experience & preference to work in a global, diverse and inclusive organization
WHAT WE WANT TO OFFER
You will join us as a full team member enriching our IT team and capabilities to even better push forward with more projects to make adidas a better place. Together and individually we will use, contribute and release open source. You will be working in a flexible and family friendly environment and culture. We have options for cab service, food, nice and modern office, and other benefits that you’ll love.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
Check out the adidas developer portal to see our latest projects, platforms and tech stacks: https://adidas.github.io