Social and Content Administrator – UGG (6 Month FTC)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential
Here at Deckers, we want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
This role will be responsible for supporting the Social and Content Team in the EMEA region. The candidate will be expected to work closely with key members of the marketing, retail & buying teams. The role will be based in our London office.
- Oversee product ownership (sample orders, return, samples coordination) for content creation, influencer seeding, giveaways and liaise with agencies on product for shoot production
- Develop out imagery glossaries for seasonal stories based on Global and EMEA product assortment
- Pull together assets for regular and ad hoc briefs/projects, save and categorise assets
- Pull research and data around talent/ culture/ charity to support with productions/ social activations
- Assist with ad hoc owned-social channel tasks e.g. product tags, UGCs
- Research and collect the best examples of UGC for the brand to utilise across owned channels
- Research, assist and share ideas on social media and influencer activations
- Assist with invoices using iProcurement system.
- Support the VM assistant with remote or in person asks such as seasonal showroom set ups
- Support the PR assistant with remote or in person tasks e.g. press events
- Act as production assistant for content shoots e.g. pulling together preliminary concept shoot decks, sourcing product and liaising with production agency
- Come up with engaging editorial-style content ideas for multiple channels including ecom and social
Who You Are:
- Thorough organisational ability and attention to detail
- Motivated and a multi-tasker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate, conscientious and motivated
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Commercially aware
- Works well autonomously or as part of a team
- Ability to develop relationships internally and externally
- Thinks innovatively and creatively
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience and knowledge of social media
- demonstrates an interest in the fashion industry and what makes a stand-out brand
- Knowledge and use of Excel, PowerPoint, Office and Word
- Fluent in English (additional European languages an advantage)
- Experience of shoot production would be beneficial
Equal Employment Opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.