Live the Brand
The North Face® was founded in 1966 with the goal of preparing outdoor athletes for the rigors of their next adventure. Today we are the world's leading outdoor brand, creating athlete-tested, expedition-proven products that help people explore and test the limits of human potential. We protect our outdoor playgrounds and minimize our impact on the planet through programs that encourage sustainability. The North Face® products are available at premium and specialty retail sporting goods stores globally.
As a Key Account Manager you are responsible for implementing key strategies, plans and drivers towards agreed targets and objectives within your business categories across the Nordic Key Account Portfolio.
Work closely with the Strategic Key Account Manager in developing and successfully executing agreed sales, distribution and marketing plans within defined accounts.
Manage, inspire and develop the Key Accounts with in depth knowledge of the accounts business and consumers to create a win win for The North Face and the accounts in driving the business forward.
- Building and managing a strong and successful account portfolio B&M and online players.
- Develop and execute Strategic plans & alignment meetings with your top account base aligning with Strategic Key Account Manager
- Responsible for retail & city mapping, SWOT’s, create KPI’s per KA. (Win with the Winners) with support of Strategic Key Account Manager
- Promote the selling of qualitative relevant product ranges, upholding product distribution strategy and develop and provide guidance for range selection in order to achieve optimum distribution within the agreed segmentation policy and strategy for your account base and market.
- Increase sell out of your account base with The North Face and make sure the right products land at the right time in the rights stores with the right marketing support.
- Implementation of merchandising tools, assortment planning, sell out results tracking, proactive stock management etc.)
- Closely monitor account credit status and align with Credit Control and Customer Service to minimize outstanding debt and Credit-held orders.
- Liaise, co-operate and co-ordinate, specifically within the following departments; Customer Service, Credit, Marketing/Merchandising and Operations/Planning
- Provide regular feedback to Strategic Key Account Manager covering the marketplace, competitor activity and product development. To be shared with EMEA merchandising team.
- Support the weekly G2N process for your customers.
- Education; Bachelor’s degree, Master would be an advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in key account management
- Strong knowledge of outdoor industry is an advantage but not a must
- Strong knowledge and understanding of online players is a must.
- Proactive & positive mentality
- Shown strong influencing skill to work across a complex matrix organization
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Task orientated
- Strong relationship, management and negotiation skills
- Strategic and analytical mind-set
- Ability to prioritize and plan
- Live in or near Stockholm
What we offer
We offer the chance to contribute to the creation of an iconic brand, great learning opportunities and a competitive remuneration package. The position is a full time position. The contract is for a maternity leave cover from October 2021 to March 2023.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!