As a Manager Digital Activation at adidas you are accountable for the digital execution of specific activation campaigns or projects. Your task is to orchestrate the successful execution of digital campaigns or projects within the committed quality and timeframe. You will partner with stakeholders in BUs, Retail and markets, as well as Global Digital planning, experience design and analytics teams to deliver/ implement campaigns and projects across all digital touch points. Additionally, you will create clear requirements and align briefs for relevant parties, ensuring the implementation is in line with brand objectives and positioning.
- Scope – Accountable for the digital execution of selected activation campaigns or projects
- Season Plan Execution
- Orchestrate the execution of digital campaigns and seasonal projects for the BUs, Retail teams and markets end-to-end across all stakeholders, including initial briefing, creative and technical development, integration and localization, user testing and quality assurance to post-launch A/B testing and optimization.
- Coordinate cross-functional digital teams in Global Digital, BUs, Retail, Brand global, markets, DIT and external agencies towards delivery to meet the expected deadlines and quality.
- Solve strategic delivery issues on time. Safeguard the delivery of critical scope items throughout the season.
- Identify needs for new capabilities in your area of responsibility. Partner with DBC product owners to capture requirements into the corresponding product backlogs.
- Monitoring & Success Measurement
- Ensure that deliverables meet the brief and agreed scope.
- Monitor defined success KPIs. Optimize implementations based on results and insights.
- Contribute to the development of digital tools and frameworks in close cooperation with the responsible product owners.
- Create strong collaboration with stakeholders of the BUs, Retail and markets within your area of responsibility, contributing to best practices for digital production and continuously improving the execution process.
- Provide continuous transparency on status of implementations for campaigns and projects in the scope of responsibility.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Affinity with the Brand Marketing content delivery needs, solutions and processes
- Ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- High resilience and solution oriented attitude
- In depth knowledge of technical and creative aspects of digital and mobile
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Expert knowledge of digital IT products and capabilities
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience working within an eCommerce environment
- 1+ year of experience in product management, working in an agile/SCRUM mode
- Experience in a retail environment
- Experience working with stakeholders and experts at various seniority levels
- Experience in managing the implementation/running of campaign delivery organizations
- Experience/involvement in working in and understanding of the adidas Brand Marketing organization is a plus
- Basic experience in leading a team is a plus