Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
This role is responsible for maximizing the profitability of the Market Retail Portfolio by managing depreciation line & ongoing investments for Store Development related maintenance & assure standards are kept during store lifecycle. Support above Market Senior Manager Store Development on implementation of Centre of Excellence (CoE) tools, processes and service structure as well as consultation(s) with market specific detail. Responsible for compliance with the Market’s Health & Safety policy and procedures, including compliance with legal regulations.
- Manage Market Consumer Direct Retail (CDR) implementations in line with CoE tools, processes and service structure, ensuring health & safety measures are followed at all times.
- Manage multiple implementation projects within market at various stages of implementation.
- Briefing of requests for CoE and responsibility for local store projects within the Market, including planning and coordination of company orders, ensure the business registration, job safety over a defined period, ordering all necessary services and materials for planned store openings.
- Define & set Service Level Agreements with all Store Development related maintenance partners for later management by the Market Maintenance Specialist.
- Implement Store Concepts in line with concept documentation & commercial KPIs flawlessly and support above Market consultations of documentation.
- Coordination of Store Development, Merchandising, Retail Sales Development, Marketing and Visual Merchandising for the planning and implementation period of new stores and refits.
- Responsible for the “Maintenance and Repair” function; coordination of this between Service Provider, Store and the Maintenance Specialist.
- Report quality issues in real time using provided standardized processes & documents.
- Implement CoE guidelines within Market ensuring these are translated into local language(s), where necessary.
- Train 3rd party.
- Manage & sign off all installations per market, provide documentation with required detail.
- Initiate reverse logistics of excess equipment.
- Stay within budgets, in store openings, closures and refits as well as generate efficiency to achieve 10% buffer for unexpected expenditure.
- • Provide Market Forecast of fixtures and fittings to Centre of Excellence (CoE) team.
- Evaluate the competencies of his/her subordinates on a regular basis and provides
- prompt and feedback and guidance to drive high performance
- Takes ownership for Talent Management processes to grow, develop and retain talents.
- Promote a high performance culture by setting clear expectations and individual goals.
- Translate the company goals into team specific actions and business plans. Control and monitor performance and results.
- Real Estate & Store Development team
- Director Retail Operations Europe
- Director Retails Regions North, Central, Iberia, France & South and their respective
- District Management teams
- Senior Manager VM
- COE Retail Store Development
- COE Retail satellite function Store Development
- Global Retail Environments
- Market Finance & Selling, Procurement & IT Teams
- Facility Management/Health & Safety
- Operational Management of 3rd party providers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong process and project management skills
- Strong presentation and planning skills
- Proficiency on MS Office Applications Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point and CAD++
- Ability to influence and drive consensus and solutions with cross functional teams
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to speak, read and write in English fluently; additional language skills beneficial
- Ability to travel both domestic and internationally as needed
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Degree in project management for the building industry, civil engineering or architecture or equivalent professional experience
- 6-8 years of dedicated Store Development experience with focus on multi market roll out & implementation
- 3-5 years project management experience and/or leadership experience
- Exposure to Store Operations & Visual Merchandising beneficial
- CAD program