At adidas, our love for sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a show more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics. We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital.
– Mobile Android
Everything we do within our mobile team creates an impact on millions of users around the globe. We need to try to reach perfection on everything we do.
Our Mobile team is in continuous looking for creativity, perfection but also satisfaction. We have the tremendous responsibility of creating the new, building premium experiences where the consumer is at the core of everything we do. But also having a lot of fun along the journey!
Are you ready to live a once in a lifetime experience?We are looking for an android to join our mobile team in Zaragoza.
What we are looking for:
- 4-year college or university degree with focus on Information Technology or related area.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile development
- Experienced hands-on android mobile developer
- High knowledge on , databases, Google components, testing and CD/CI
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (English), especially when interacting and collaborating with different levels of business and external vendors
- Experience on iOS or backend development is a plus
- Ability to cope with change, come up with proposals, make decisions as one team and act comfortably with risk and uncertainty
- Ability to work in highly complex projects on a global level.
You will join a team of talented and passionate engineers that will help adidas deliver the best mobile apps and experiences to our Digital Consumers.
As a mobile developer in the team, you will be responsible for:
- Take ownership of tasks, build credibility through high quality execution and share learnings to develop more junior team members.
- Drive and horizontal initiatives that contribute to overall strategy and engage others to create actionable plans for success
- Stay up-to-date with the latest relevant market developments and trends and encourage others to do the same
- Guide individuals to collaborate within and across teams and arrive at decisions as one team
- Explore innovations, process improvements and give stretch opportunities to others to support growth and development
- Experienced android mobile developer using kotlin is a must
- Master in and patterns, especially with MVVM
- Google Components
- Experience with API communication libraries such as retrofit
- Unit testing: Expresso, JUnit, UI Test, code coverage
- Previous experience/involvement on setup for a mobile product
- Knowledge of database Room is welcome
- Other interested technologies: coroutimes, flow, RXJava, Firebase or dependency injection
- Agile Methodologies: Scrum/Kanban
What we offer:
- Be part of one of the highest performing team in adidas
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational with international career opportunities
- Individual development, training and a tech community
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salary, benefits and valuable discounts on adidas & Reebok products
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.If you are looking for growing professionally within adidas, we are happy to receive your application.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
Check out the adidas developer portal to see our latest projects, platforms and tech stacks: https://adidas.github.io