Get to know icebreaker
We’re looking for an outstanding Global Retail & Wholesale Marketing Manager to join our icebreaker marketing team in Stabio, Switzerland.
Are you passionate about a natural way of life? Do you want to be part of purposeful movement towards Move to natural? Either way, we’re looking for you!
Do you challenge the status quo? Always asking questions and seeking out solutions? Are you yearning to make an impact and interested by Natural products? Then this is something for you!
The apparel industry needs a shake-up. At icebreaker, we’ve always believed in the pursuit of better, inspired by nature to create sustainable natural performing apparel solutions. Sustainability isn’t just a campaign, it’s the core of our business. As the first purpose-led acquisition of VF Corporation we have never been in a better place to drive a global movement for nature, and for the betterment of our species and the planet.
Let’s talk about the role!
As Global Retail & Wholesale Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing marketing support for wholesale, retail & digital, from planning to execution, to strength and deliver the best-in-class consumer experience in store & online. This role requires deep understanding of consumer journey and market needs to drive sell through and customer satisfaction. The objective of this role is to present the brand with excellence through all consumer centric touch points in the market globally and in EMEA.
• Create and develop marketing toolboxes to fulfil territory and Wholesale account & Retail needs to drive sell through across channel and deliver the best consumer experience.
• Create creative briefs for development of Retail consumer journey toolbox from window to Pop instore & Digital packages.
• Plan and execute Marketing POP & “always on” toolbox for campaigns.
• Develop all trading tools for retails space (ex: shopping bags, fixtures etc)
• Create and activate Pure Genius program for in store education for online and offline purpose.
• Collaborate on floor plans for consumer journey mapping within Retail projects.
• Develop and create innovative sales activation tools to improve sell in and sell out.
• Manage and execute wholesale/Retail marketing strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools, and activation plans in all territories to fuel demand, raise brand awareness / engagement, drive traffic and increase conversion.
• Track wholesale & Retail marketing activities results and leverage insights to continuously improve marketing solutions.
• Deliver product photo shooting in collaboration with Visual Merchandiser Manager across all channels.
• Execute Product shooting for e-commerce, Wholesale & Retail following Visual merchandising strategies and guidelines.
• Manage wholesale / Retail marketing budgets to maximize ROI, measure KPIs and achieve financial plan. Track and monitor budget monthly to ensure compliance with company approved numbers.
What’s on your CV?
• Academic: University Degree, Bachelor or Master level
• Experience: Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of Wholesale marketing & Retail experience. Experience in Digital would be a plus.
• Experience in working with Visual merchandising
• Deep understanding of Consumer journey instore & retail strategies.
• Experience in management of product shooting and development of toolbox
• Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Notions of German, French, Spanish and Italian would be a plus.
• Great organizational skills, leadership skills and entrepreneurial attitude
• Team player and proactive in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
It’s not just our products which set us apart from others, our people first approach is what drives us.
• Be part of VF International: a multi brand and multi countries organization with career growth opportunities.
• International, fun yet challenging working culture
• Join a purpose-led brand and organization
icebreaker is a world leader in natural fibers clothing, and we supply our Natural products for our consumers to move to Natural in more than 5000 stores across 50 countries. We care about our relationships with nature and each other. We’re a fast moving, nimble business – the people on our team are here because they want to make an impact.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!