Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Collaborate with Assistant Store Manager Consumer Experience and Floor Manager in delivering a premium experience to our consumers by driving one-of-a-kind sneaker services in order to create an impactive, brand oriented consumer experience with the goal of increasing consumer satisfaction, brand engagement and conversion rates
- Lead, engage and inspire the Sneaker Services team to ensure an efficient, productive, creative and truly service based culture.
- Support the Assistant Store Manager Consumer Experience and store team in identifying key actions and support execution of all consumer service culture topics.
- Drive consumer service through innovation and operational drivers within the designated consumer touchpoint and share knowledge and experience of product, features, benefits, competitors and the future marketplace to drive brand engagement, consumer centricity and Flagship KPIs of the sneaker services.
- Drive identification, improvement, and implementation of best practices working with the wider store teams building a consumer service culture model of success.
- Understands the needs of the Flagship store’s consumer base, draws conclusions from this and consults with peers to meet or exceed consumer expectations in the designated area of responsibility
- Creates an appealing and inviting shopping environment by consistently coordinating respective team in the implementation of Visual Merchandising and cleanliness standards
- Maintains a safe shopping and working environment next to the machinery, steamers, vacuum and other equipment by ensuring store rules and procedures (PRP regulations) are complied with by all team members.
- Drive and manages projects from first briefing, conceptualising, tracking, implementation and sustaining through to the desired outcome, taking ownership for key areas and managing their future success where required
- Prepare and conduct Sneaker Knowledge Upskilling’s with the wider Store Team.
- Support the Assistant Store Manager Consumer Experience in creating and driving a high-performance culture among the respective Sneaker Services team by cascading and executing clear targets (using the appropriate learning tools and guiding performance through available tools).
- Work with the Assistant Store Manager Consumer Experience and HR Manager to drive all talent processes, analyze performance and give appropriate and prompt feedback to continuously drive improvement and results.
- Accountable for onboarding, training and development of respective sneaker service team.
- ASM CE
- Floor Manager
- Sneaker Service Team
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Competencies of a stepping into management
- Expectations Booklet for SIM
- Passionate about sneakers/footwear.
Requisite Education and Experience/Minimum Qualifications:
- 2+ years of retail experience
- Retail Training Apprenticeship Einzelhandelskaufmann*frau
- Good German and English language skills.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills, communication skills and organizational skills.