Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Collaborate with Assistant Store Manager Consumer Experience and Floor Manager in delivering a premium experience to our consumers by driving a one-of-a-kind end-to-end service experience in the Green Lab in order to create an impactive, creative, brand oriented consumer experience with the goal of increasing consumer satisfaction, brand engagement and conversion rates
- Lead, engage and inspire the Green Lab team to ensure an efficient, productive, creative, and truly service based culture.
- Support the Assistant Store Manager Consumer Experience, Marketing Activation Manager and store team in identifying key actions and support execution of all consumer service culture topics.
- Drive consumer service through innovation and operational drivers within the designated consumer touchpoint and share knowledge and experience of product, features, benefits, competitors and the future marketplace to drive brand engagement, consumer centricity and Flagship KPIs of the Green Lab.
- Drive identification, improvement, and implementation of best practices the in the Green Lab working with the wider store teams & leads building a consumer service culture model of success.
- Understands the behavior and patterns of the Flagship store’s consumer base, draws conclusions from this and consults with peers to meet or exceed consumer expectations in the designated area of responsibility
- Foster consumer loyalty through high-quality interactions and implement and coordinate seamless execution of in-store activations events, in collaboration with Marketing Activation Manager, VM and Retail Operations and help to maintain the standards set within these areas.
- Responsible for improving the experiences consumers have with adidas, with the goal of increasing consumer satisfaction, brand engagement and conversion.
- Drive projects from first briefing, conceptualising, tracking, implementation and sustaining through to the desired outcome, taking ownership for key areas and managing their future success where required.
- Support the Assistant Store Manager Consumer Experience in creating and driving a high-performance culture among the respective Green Lab team by cascading and executing clear targets (using the appropriate learning tools and guiding performance through available tools).
- Work with the Assistant Store Manager Consumer Experience to drive all talent processes, analyze performance and give appropriate and prompt feedback to continuously drive improvement and results.
- Accountable for onboarding, training and development of respective Green Lab team.
- ASM CE
- Marketing Activation Manager
- Floor Manager
- Green Lab and wider Store Team
- VM Team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Affinity for creative product creation/ personalization processes.
- Is confident in using various digital tools and applications as a method to best service the consumer.
- Excellent networking skills and customer relationship management.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in a sports/fashion consumer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Retail Training Apprenticeship Einzelhandelskaufmann*frau
- Good kknowledge of English and German
- Intermediate numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills