As one of the leading outdoor brands on the market, Mammut strives to become the digital leader of the outdoor industry, with a strong focus on our consumers and digital sales channels. Our e-Commerce team plays an important role in this process by building our direct gateway to our existing and new consumers, to CREATE A WORLD MOVED BY MOUNTAINS. We are looking for a new Head of e-Commerce leading the digital transformation, bringing our own webshop to the next level, and proactively integrating it in our omnichannel approach. The start date for this role would be December 1st 2021 or as soon as possible.
- Full P&L responsibility for the e-Commerce channel
- Lead and guide the e-Commerce Operations and Consumer Service teams in optimizing internal and external processes to maximize NPS as well as consumer retention
- Improve website usability and navigation based on business priorities in line with global strategy and defined commercial objectives
- Align with other commercial channels (B2B, Marketplaces, Retail) to ensure a harmonized commercial market presence with an omnichannel mindset execution and integrate other channels (Retail, B2B) into own e-Commerce presence
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders with direct impact on e-Commerce like IT, Merchandise Management, Marketing and external agencies
- Set-up and develop robust KPI framework – holistically and specifically on-site as well as (pro)actively steer and optimize NPS and Conversion Rate
- Help to minimize CAC through extending CLV and making use of other channels as lead generators
- Develop and execute commercial initiatives driving defined KPI targets
- Master or MBA in Business Administration, Information Technology, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of international consumer goods industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years leadership experience of e-Commerce teams and proven track record in creating successful cross-functional teams
- Proven omnichannel expertise and a skillset from concept to execution
- Profound knowledge in online marketing, onsite marketing, CMS, webshop operations and a deep process understanding in e-Commerce
- Experience in managing complex projects inclusive agile project management tools (Scrum)
- Strong commercial sense combined with website development/optimization skills and experience in stakeholder management internally and externally
- Advanced skills in Google analytics and Excel, proficient user of project management tools like Confluence, JIRA and Asana
- Business fluent in English, good knowledge in German is a plus
- Passionate about the mountains and outdoor sports in general
Ready to take the next step?
We look forward to receiving your application.