Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Support the Assistant Store Manager Consumer Experience in delivering a premium experience to our consumers by managing all front of house activities for the respective sales floor in order to create an impactive, brand oriented consumer experience with the goal of increasing consumer satisfaction, brand engagement and conversion rates
Lead, engage and inspire the respective sales floor team to ensure an efficient, productive, and truly service based culture, drive sustainability awareness and local and communities engagement events.
- Lead, role-model and execute excellent customer service on the shop floor and lead store team on the floor with consumer-first mindset.
- Ensures KPIs for a defined sales floor are met or exceeded and makes business decisions within area of responsibility
- Collaborate and confidently lead dedicated sales floor team to provide a first-class end-to-end consumer service making use of key tools and innovations
- Drive identification, improvement, and implementation of best practices through innovation and operational drivers on respective sales floor working with the wider store teams building a consumer service culture model of success.
- Create consumer loyalty through high-quality interactions and accountable for a seamless execution of in-store activations and events.
- Creates an appealing and inviting shopping environment by consistently coordinating the respective team in the implementation of premium customer service standards, Visual Merchandising and cleanliness standards.
- Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring store rules and procedures) are complied with by all team members in the respective area of responsibility
- Minimises losses by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention procedures
- Creating knowledge base within team on experience of products, features, benefits, competitors, and the future marketplace to drive brand engagement, consumer centricity and store KPIs, including retail, financial KPIs and NPS.
- Actively collaborates with others and shares selling best practices in order to drive and control the team’s performance
- Guides, coach and lead and trains all team members within area of responsibility on consumer service standards, product and campaign season knowledge.
- Signals a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to advance own development and increase performance
- Manage and drive completion of all applicable training programs and comply with operational procedures. Adhere to global and local legal standards for all store operational topics and monitor/evaluate established processes to guarantee the sales´ floor full compliance and demonstrate successes.
- Be a role-model and coach in developing and sustain a positive consumer service culture, including proactively and consistently exhibiting the brand attitude and values, showing a Diversity & Inclusion mindset.
- Within consumer service actively showcase and coach on usage of different consumer touchpoints, tools, loyalty program features, omnichannel capabilities to create consumer satisfaction and excellent shoppping experience.
- Support the Assistant Store Manager Consumer Experience in creating and driving a high-performance culture among the respective sales floor team by cascading and executing clear targets (using the appropriate learning tools and guiding performance through available tools).
- Work with the Assistant Store Manager Consumer Experience giving appropriate and prompt feedback to continuously drive improvement and results.
- Accountable for recruitment, onboarding, training and development of respective sales floor team.
- Being role model of consumer service culture, premioum customer service and sustainabiliy. Coaching on the floor and providing guidance to team members on consumer service standards
- Retail Store Teams
- ASM, Store Director, District Director
- Europe Retail Back Office Team
- Cluster Retail team
- Cluster Back Office teams, Retail Facilities Management, and I.T Teams
- Retail Training Manager
- Berlin Key City team
- Event agencies, communities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills including impactful presentation skills, analytical, influencing and negotiating with experience of change management and high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a Flagship Store is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and networking skills and customer relationship management.
- Confidence in using various digital tools and applications as a method to best service the consumer and being able to train, coach teams on it.
- Deals professionally with difficult situations.
- Digitally savvy, strong MS office skills, sports, fashion, sustainability interests as an advantage.
- Local knowledge, participation in communities events, active sport as an advantage.
Requisite Education and Experience
- At least 3 years’ work experience in sport and/or fashion retail, advanced sales experience and an extensive knowledge of products, retail and the industry (as well as initial management experience, experience as senior sales or floor manager in retail industry with strong focus on consumer centricity
- Excellent German and advanced level of English.
- Excellent communication skills, strong retail KPIs knowledge and consumer centric attitude.