As an Assistant Product Owner at DSS you are assisting a Product Owner who is responsible for the quality and strategic impact of a medium or complex digital product. Together with your agile team you work on defining the future of the assigned product in SAP S/4 HANA in order to optimize the value for the consumer.Collaborating with IT and markets to define a robust product backlog, managing capability expansion increments and contributing to new functionalities & best practice definitions are a few examples of the activities that will be expected from this role. Additionally, you will be cooperating with various internal stakeholders, including Markets, Supply Chain, Tech and other areas in Digital to drive consumer engagement and satisfaction, as well as incremental revenues by delivering digital experiences.
- Assisting a (Sr.) Product Owner on specifying the SAP S/4 HANA product vision
- Contribute to the optimization of the product’s value for the user and the company (ROI).
- Monitor product delivery in line with the roadmap and committed delivery dates. Raise delivery issues on-time.
- Create and support the specification of user stories where required.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding the product, its features, etc.
- Contribute to prioritizing the items in the product backlog. Specify the definition-of-done for backlog items in cooperation with the Product Owner and the product team.
- Support the refinement of the product backlog in collaboration with the (Sr.) Product Owner to ensure that the product team is delivering the right enhancements to drive consumer and business value.
- Monitor, optimize and enhance the configuration, features and functionalities related to the product.
- Use data sources and feedback loops such as A/B testing and consumer testing to help the team to focus on the right enhancements.
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset
- Good collaboration skills
- Store Operation knowledge is a big plus
- Domain relevant knowledge is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Agile working methods e.g. Scrum/Kanban is a plus
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing
- Basic understanding of IT
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in a digital or omnichannel environment
- Experience with SAP modules SD and MM, SAP Inventory Management and SAP S/4 HANA is a plus
- Experience working with stakeholders and experts on various organizational levels