Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Ownership of our Alliance account exclusives strategy to accelerate ‘scaling of our exclusives investment’ to deliver incremental sales. Input & monitor our Alliance Accounts exclusives creation & allocation process working in collaboration with the Global / Market brand & the Alliance Accounts’ Sales Teams. Deliver the setting of the relevant exclusives targets and drive key insight-driven activities to accelerate sharing of exclusives across the channels, markets & account teams.
- Work closely with Global BU’s to define, create & execute the OTG exclusives framework for our Alliance KA’s to deliver brand & Alliance account ambitions.
- Drive delivery of the exclusives briefing process, ensuring account differentiation needs are captured via the input & final investment aligns with role of each account.
- Working with global brand teams, plan, monitor and communicate seasonal alliance account allocations ensuring investment aligns with OTG growth ambitions.
- Deliver agreed targets, incl monthly & quarterly tracking of ‘regain momentum hot exclusives’ & account team behavioral changes to impact ‘OTA’ across the markets.
- Working with global KAM & account teams; define differentiation needs within overall strategic account plans. Incl target consumer occasions, franchises, article requirements, share of buy ambition & competitor differentiation approach.
- Review, manage & execute the ‘Sharing Principles’ framework to deliver a consistent sharing logic across the markets / channels whilst maximizing pick-up opportunities.
- Drive stakeholder visibility of x-border account exclusives programs to optimize overlap ambition via alignment of plans, activation & phasing of product.
- Deliver global exclusives playbook to enable efficient operational framework to accelerate sharing growth. Deliver the global SMU SharePoint with brand team.
- Deliver seasonal analysis & teardown of alliance account exclusives investment to impact future planning incl, ABC, drop rates, article efficiencies, sharing & pick-up.
- With global KAM sell-out team, track, monitor & report on alliance account campaign results to generate clear learnings to impact future campaign success.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High degree of commercial understanding, customer orientation and proactive demand management
- Highly collaborative with strong communication skills
- High influencing skills and ability to make fact-based decisions
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured, organized and process orientated
- Previous experience in Category Management or Merchandising/ Ranging/ SMU / Sales
- Strong business acumen, ability to assume a broader perspective (cross-channel, cross- markets/ global)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and under pressure
- People management experience and/or managing cross functional projects
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- Fluent in English
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree ideally with Marketing or Sales / Business focus or equivalent professional experience
- Category Management/ Ranging/ Merchandising Experience or account marketing / sales: 5 years