Global Business Services (GBS) designs, builds and operates consistent end-to-end business solutions for adidas, delivering services in the areas of finance, non-trade procurement and human resources. This drives operating efficiency, better customer experience, company agility and decision making, and ensures the compliance and control environment. This is enabled through consistent end-to-end processes, strong, globally consistent governance of solutions and services, state of the art technology and tools, creativity, and continuous improvement.
The purpose of this position is to align towards and drive a seamless customer experience that makes every user interaction with the GBS digital touchpoints more valuable, consistent and user friendly.
This role will coach and guide the customer experience team to identify business- and user needs as well as translating these into user-friendly solutions. The position also secures incorporation of customer or user feedback and quality assurance to maximize user experience and business value.
- Responsible for the overall customer experience by driving a seamless Customer Experience (CE) process that creates consistent and impactful user experiences with the GBS organization.
- Leads Experience team to realize experience strategy and advance customer experience maturity.
- Actively monitors and identifies new relevant intelligence, best practice, and knowledge within area.
- Develops and maintains expertise in relevant areas including user research, requirement management, User Experience (U)X-design & testing methods, customer usability and relevant technologies, applications, and data.
- Enables synthesis of findings and the creation of insights, reports, and presentations to inform decision making and drive actions.
- Provides constructive challenge and enables effective prioritization of requirements.
User experience analysis & design:
- Plans and drives user experience and accessibility analysis activities providing expert advice and guidance to support adoption of agreed approaches.
- Designs and develop users’ digital tasks, interaction, and interfaces to meet agreed usability and accessibility requirements.
- Translates concepts into outputs (wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows) and prototypes and captures user feedback to improve designs.
- Identifies and prioritizes Change Management needs based on global, regional and local change readiness assessments.
- Defines and implements a strategic approach to deliver Communication and Learning to drive the CX mindset across GBS functions.
- Fosters strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in roadmap and product backlog.
- Deals with problems and issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions, lessons learned and the collection and dissemination of relevant information.
People management / Resource management:
- Continuously monitors and evaluates team workload and organizational efficiency with the support of systems, data and analysis and team feedback and makes appropriate changes to meet business needs.
- Provides team members/direct reports with clear direction, coaching and targets that are aligned with business needs and GBS objectives.
- GBS Center Leads
- GBS Global Process Owners
- GBS Operations (Porto/Dalian/NAM/LAM)
- GBS Hire to Retire
- GBS Record to Report
- GBS Source to Pay
- GBS Order to Cash
- GBS Planning & Reporting
- Human Resources
- Global IT
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Analytical thinking, solution oriented, clear and structured way of working.
- Strong ability to gain understanding of customers’ business processes and unmet needs, while also managing expectations and scope.
- Strong ability to develop and present new ideas, concepts, approaches, and solutions.
- Experience in documenting customer profiles & personas, customer needs and journeys.
- Practical experience with agile development and design thinking methods.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & relations with ability to work effectively with stakeholders in complex, fast-paced organizations.
- Ability to drive CX efforts under limited guidance.
- Fluent in English both verbally and written.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business/Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience within the field of customer and user experience.
- Technical experience with relevant CX/UX platforms, technologies, and tools.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in shared services or Global Business Services.
- Experience in leading, developing, and coaching teams.
***Apply with your CV in English.***