Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Generate analytical tracking and targeting on our Alliance account exclusives business, enabling the Global WHS team to make fact-based decisions to maximize our alliance account exclusives resource investment. Based on defined data sources you are responsible for analyzing & reporting on our alliance accounts exclusives business, connecting insights to drive strategic decision making.
- Supporting the Alliance account exclusives OTG strategy by collecting, tracking & analyzing data to support brand and alliance growth ambitions.
- Analyze & interpret alliance account seasonal input on differentiation, connecting input with historical & future exclusives allocation requirements.
- Maintain, monitor & provide insights into our alliance account seasonal allocations ensuring ‘category investment’ aligns with account ambitions.
- Using defined data sources analyze & report on agreed targets; incl monthly & quarterly tracking of ‘regain momentum hot exclusives and ‘OTA’ tracking.
- Support with insight driven analysis to determine differentiation requirement for our alliance accounts plans. Incl target consumer occasions, franchises, article requirements, share of buy ambition & competitor analysis.
- Analyze & monitor compliance of Sharing Principles ensuring consistent logic across markets / channels whilst maximizing pick-up opportunities
- Monitor & analyze x-border account orderbook & exclusives plans to deliver greater visibility of x-border exclusive programs to maximize overlap.
- Upkeep and optimization of Playbook and global SMU SharePoint to ensure all exclusives info is maintained & transparent across markets / channels.
- Using defined data sources prepare data analysis of seasonal alliance account investment capturing all relevant KPI’s to drive fact-based decisions.
- Support with in-depth analysis of account campaign sell out results. With focused analysis on ‘inline vs exclusive’ success to generate clear ROI insights.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytic skills and experience translating data into value driven insights.
- Strong MS office excel skills & experience working with BI tools E.g. MicroStrategy
- Previous experience connected to Category Management or Merchandising/ SMU / Sales
- Strong attention to detail and maintaining of data integrity.
- Good understanding of retail and consumer business process.
- Sound business acumen & ability to assume a broader perspective (x-channel /markets / global)
- Structured, organized and process orientated
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and under deadline pressure
- Fluent in English
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree ideally with Business / Sales / Marketing focus or equivalent professional experience
- 2-3 year experience in business analytics ideally working alongside category management, ranging, merchandising and /or account sales / marketing teams.