Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation
Support the Global Legal Digital team to provide project and administrative support to enable adidas initiatives focused on our digital transformation and protect and enhance adidas’ assets. Support in maintaining all Global Legal standards and principles.
- Enable and support in the provision of legal services and compliance requirements for the Global Legal Digital team..
- Work towards the achievement of the team strategy.
- Independently set-up and draft legal documents based on templates.
- Provide project and administrative support to the team including contract management (communication with business partners, external lawyers, observing deadlines, sending reminders etc).
- Support basic training & presentations of business partners together with legal counsels.
- Manage small sized projects and/or actively participate in projects; support the implementation of results and sustainability of achievements.
- Maintain and update department files, records, etc.
- Interacts and works with the entire Global Legal Digital team and all other Global Legal functions..
- Interacts internally with all levels of organization.
- Interacts externally with law firms.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Enthusiastic, energetic and represents the adidas value of integrity.
- A strong interest in, understanding of and affinity for legal and compliance matters in an international business environment.
- Eager to learn and assist others.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work with people at the highest level of the organization.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, takes pride in accuracy with an ability to prioritise effectively.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) (German is not essential but an advantage).
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Preferably a law degree
- 1 to 2years’ work experience in an international company with a focus on legal issues.
- Preferred experience working with a contract management system.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as in a team.
- Advanced IT skills, especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.