Want to be part of developing the future of our End-2-End digital landscape for adidas’ largest sales channel? Keen on joining a dynamic team working across functions and continents? Interested in growing personally and professionally in an agile playing field between technology and sales?
This role is responsible for enabling B2B business growth by supporting the product/project management of digital transformation projects in the B2B area across brands, markets, and channels, including but not limited to supporting Product Owners across different products and rolling out digital B2B solutions new in key markets.
- Support the implementation of key products and projects, enabling successful delivery of defined milestones, working closely with Product Owners.
- Project-manage defined smaller-scale products (e.g. Digital Toolbox) or a defined set of features in a larger-scale products in the Digital B2B area and support their development and roll-out in collaboration with Product Owners, IT Partners, Markets:
- Facilitate system development and identify functions to be implemented jointly with Global Sales and IT counterparts
- Create user stories for the system development to improve usability and increase the service offer of Global Wholesale sell-in tools through collaboration with Global Sales and Global IT
- Collaborate daily with the internal and external development teams to assure high quality of features and enhancements delivered
- Support the Roll-Out of the global platforms and solutions to the Markets and related process change management
- Support the global testing processes and organize market user acceptance tests for assigned products to assure the quality of the products and increase user satisfaction
- Participate in and facilitate communication and interaction with Market and Global counterparts across products and projects, e.g. to manage demand input, and provide input and feedback to Product Owners from such interaction
- Provide documentation for relevant products and projects.
- Support analysis of business and product performance and communicate insights
- Support and, where required, facilitate market trainings for roll-outs, drive process change management and support the project management of roll-outs
- Support Sr. Director & Director B2B Commerce in project management and organizational tasks.
- Work in cross-functional teams, support decision taking and be pragmatic about managing different expectations.
- Be an ambassador for Global Digital Wholesale Solutions and promote the platforms within the adidas group for adidas and Reebok
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive commercial and business acumen
- Functional experience in relevant business area (e.g. Customer Service, Operations, Marketing, IT, Sales)
- Nice to have – Previous experience with digital sales platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- Good influencing, negotiation and communication skills
- Nice to have – Insight into multi-region sales processes and understanding of adidas’ system landscape
- Flexible team player able to work in both a group and individual atmosphere
- Good analytical, planning and organizational abilities
- Proven methodological skills (e.g. project/product management and strategic development)
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must. Skills and abilities in another language are a benefit
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization
- University degree and/or commercial training in the area of Sales, IT, Marketing or Economics, preferred
- 1-3 years project/product management experience, in particular project/program management, product ownership, agile way of working, conducting end-user trainings and creating documentation