At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
HOKA ONE ONE® is now the fastest growing brand within Deckers portfolio. Launched by two lifelong runners in 2009 HOKA ONE ONE® has been making premium running shoes, which are a favourite for athletes of all distances.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers.
We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
You will be in charge of overseeing the awareness, acquisition and retention efforts of the HOKA brand. You will be responsible for staying on top of our industry and marketing trends, developing GTM strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, manage partnerships, agencies and key account discussions. Developing budgets and mapping out marketing channel expenditures for your region. You will also be in charge of mentoring and developing the local country marketing team, structure and resources.
The successful candidate will have extensive marketing experience including brand strategy & positioning, product launch & marketing plan execution, post campaign analysis and skilful in using innovative marketing techniques & tools.
- Contribute to the overall Regional success of the HOKA brand
- Adapt the Regional Marketing Plan to be culturally relevant without losing its objectives and strategies
- Manage every aspect of our newly expanding marketing operation in UK & Benelux
- Mentor direct reports, especially in regard to our values and vision
- Nurture and when applicable, recruit the very best talent, creative and marcomms channel resources to execute in-market GTM plans
- Collaborate with Country Sales Teams and EMEA DTC Teams to enhance the on/offline Omni Channel business
- Conduct extensive research and gain local market insights to help feed market strategies
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers needed for production and execution
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing reports, tracking progress and development
Who You Are
- natural leader and role model who inspires and motivates those around them
- excellent communicator and team-player who thrives at building relationships and collaborating with others
- self-starter who brings passion, resilience, enthusiasm & focus to their work
- encouraged and motivated by results and reaching targets
- analytical thinker and problem-solver
- comfortable working autonomously and adaptable to change
- possess a passion for sports
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Significant knowledge of the country landscape and culture, greatly preferred
- Experience developing and executing country marketing strategy and plans
- Extensive marketing experience including brand strategy & positioning, product launch & marketing plan execution, post campaign analysis, use of innovative marketing techniques & tools
- Understanding of Sell-in / Sell-through Marketing Actions and Requirements
- Able to negotiate significant collaborations and media partnerships
- High level of decision making, sign off, authority & discretion