PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION
- Build and execute CtC strategies to enable successful sell-in/sell-out of product ranges and services according to the category net sales and standard margin targets and also with the clear focus to drive speed
- Act as the link between BU creation teams, Brand Marketing, Sports Marketing, Category Marketing Teams in the markets;
- Support key brand strategies through cross-functional collaboration and execution
- Support Snr. Manager and Business Unit Category Managers on the strategic global marketing plans and seasonal concepts. Support the development of category/sub brand seasonal CTC plans.
- Drive satisfactory delivery of impactful sell-in and sell-out digital creation tools to markets/channels including x-category activities where appropriate.
- Support delivery of the required content/brand and strategic objectives on-time-in-full at key CTC milestones, e.g CTC Handover, GMM, SMM.
- Identify process issues and support process improvement activities
- Support designated markets/channels in building category business plans and landing key brand priorities (eg GFR), Collaborate with and support assigned markets/channels to reach financial targets and KPI’s.
- Support on the landing on E-2-E go to market solutions for assigned markets/channels.
- Evaluate the markets/channels to ensure proper implementation of digital marketing strategies. Regularly analyze and share business relevant information between global and markets
- Participate in cross-functional and specific category projects
Managerial tasks and Budget Management:
- If needed staff most suitable persons in direct report positions in alignment with HR
- Set personal objectives, targets, guidelines and assess all direct reports
- Steer PEP-form& online-process for all direct reports with administrative responsibility
- Develop the functional and social skills of direct reports on and off the job
- Project budget control as assigned
- Specific markets / channels
- Product Marketing
- Brand Marketing
- Sports Marketing
- CTC x-functional
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Specialist in business or technical skills with detailed knowledge in some areas of work or systems.
- Broad & deep knowledge in own functional area, combining theoretical and practical knowledge
- Communication with Others
- Managing Relationships and Diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Learning and Self-Development
- Project Management
- Language skills: English, Another European language advantageous
- IT skills: Outlook: AdvancedWord: AdvancedExcel: AdvancedPowerPoint: Advanced
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree or equivalent education required
- 7 years relevant experience
- As manager of Experts 0-2 years management experience required