VF is looking for a Senior Digital Portfolio & Programs Manager to join our global Digital Technology Team in EMEA.
Let's talk about the role…
The Senior Digital Portfolio & Programs Manager will support in developing, driving, and evangelizing the vision for our EMEA platform digital portfolio and program to create a best-in-class consumer and employee experience.
Based on your understanding of brand strategies, priorities and resources, you will sequence capabilities and features across functions and brands, clearly articulating and communicating the digital vision, roadmap and key decisions points.
You will collaborate with our Digital Technology partners and Brand Leadership for delivery best-in-class experiences that meet the EMEA brands and platform objectives in alignment with global brand objectives and roadmaps.
How you will make the difference?
- Partner to the Business and Technology leaders, oversite to cultivate a holistic view and approach by collecting, organizing, create structure and end-to-end visibility of the roadmaps for EMEA Brands, EMEA and Global Digital Technology
- Proactively connecting with Global Digital Portfolio Leaders, Global PMO team and leaders of strategic programs (e.g. Polaris, e-Com 1.5…) to review their priorities and support the EMEA Digital VP to create synergies and the prioritization for the EMEA business
- Support the EMEA Digital VP to develop, drive, and evangelize the vision for EMEA digital portfolio and program to create a best-in-class consumer and employee experience. Key player on developing an EMEA Omnichannel Digital strategy, leveraging on global digital capabilities and in line with the key priorities, to define a roadmap and to implement it in synergy with the EMEA players
- Drive digital innovation and regional activation of new technology and capabilities, providing input to global Digital business strategy and priorities closely collaborating with the global product teams
- Define measurable metrics of success and drive accountability across teams, in relationship with the digital EMEA roadmap
- Support the EMEA Digital VP to coordinate the regional financial processes (budget, approval, review) with all the players (EMEA and Global Finance, DT EMEA and global leaders, PMO) in relationship with the roadmaps.
- Promote process automation through technology implementation, to increase efficiency and efficacy of the business processes
- Develop and maintain strong networks of cross functional partners, competitors and technology providers.
Key interaction points
- EMEA DTC and digital brand teams and leadership
- Global digital product teams
- PMO / DMO
- Finance planning & analysis team regionally and globally
Skills & Experience required
- +7 years of experience in digital, business strategy and/or program management
- High exposure to senior stakeholders in Digital, Marketing/Commercial, Technology and Finance
- Experience in complex multinational companies, with international and multicultural teams
- Fluent in English