Visual Merchandising Assistant – Deckers Brands (6 Month FTC)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
Here at Deckers, we want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
This role will be responsible for supporting the VM Team in the EMEA region, with successful window roll outs, training events & regular communication across our retail, outlet, wholesale & distributor channels.
The candidate will be expected to work closely with key members of the marketing, retail & buying teams. The role will be based in our London head office and will involve some travel within the UK.
The VM assistant will support the VM specialist with key tasks to ensure the VM team functions efficiently. These tasks will include:
- Create monthly VM guidelines for windows to be shared with UGG stores and distributors
- Assist with the creation of VM directives for staff training
- Participate in monthly calls with Distributors
- Conduct store visits in the UK
- Provide UGG stores and distributors with photo feedback reports
- Attend & contribute to seasonal training events
- Assist with invoices using iProcument system
- Assist with the creation of VM packs to support all key product stories
- Assist with the creation of monthly & quarterly VM reports
- Work closely with VM specialist & area managers to ensure all VM moves are brand appropriate and commercial
- Assist with seasonal showroom set up across the EMEA region
Who You Are:
- Excellent time management & ability to multitask
- Thorough organisational ability and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conscientious and motivated
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Able to demonstrate a knowledge and passion for the brand
- Commercially aware
- Works well autonomously or as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Is passionate with delivering results
- Thinks innovatively & creatively
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Some Visual Merchandising experience within fashion or retail business
- Proficiency in CAD packages, Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to demonstrate visual design skills
- Fluent in English (additional European languages an advantage)
- Willing to travel in the UK
Equal Employment Opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.