Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
This role contributes to adidas’ mission to be the best sports company in the world by defining, managing and continuously enhancing the fitting model booking process for all business units in the respective location.
- Define and continuously enhance standards, processes and tools for the fitting model booking process.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process automation and digitalization.
- Ensure compliance with adidas-internal and legal requirements.
- Analyse fitting model utilization and maintain KPI’s.
- Own and maintain overview of fitting model booking budget and provide regular reports.
- Manage invoicing process: act as communicator between Finance department and fitting models, approve invoices.
- Select vendors based on business needs.
- Create purchase orders for vendors and agencies.
- Create and maintain fitting model booking manuals.
- Collaborate closely with business units and proactively collect their fitting model requirements. Generate synergies where possible.
- Manage fitting model recruitment and organise recruiting events.
- Manage, overview and maintain fitting model pool and handle model bookings.
- Use body scanner to take fitting model body measurements.
- Take body measurements manually.
- Ensure appropriate fitting model availability.
- Organise and perform fitting model booking trainings for internal customers.
- Identify areas for continious improvement and efficiencies.
- Provide functional leadership to Specialist Fitting Models.
- Business Units
- Exteral vendors (model agencies, models, etc.)
- Procurement, Finance, IT, Legal & Compliance, HR
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High level of service orientation in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong understanding of numbers and processes
- Good knowledge of new media and applications
- Very good command of German and English both written and spoken
- SAP and Smartsheet knowledge preferred
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business administration or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an analytical role, ideally within apparel industry
- Commercial apprenticeship and 6 years of relevant work experience
- Project management experience preferred