Technical SEO Manager (*)
„We have set ourselves the goal of spending more Bergzeit in our customers lives. We want to achieve this with our shop, magazine and experience. And with you! Do you want to become part of our 330-strong team?“
- You manage all Bergzeit properties and coordinate the technical SEO optimization
- You work closely together with developers, product owners and external agencies to optimize the indexation and availability of our webshop
- You monitor organic traffic and direct technical improvements based on data-driven analyses coming from BigQuery data sources, including crawl log file data, custom crawls, search console, Google Ads and Analytics data
- You will be a part of the Acquisition & Optimization team, alongside PPC, UX and data experts
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on e-commerce, (business) informatics, economics or a comparable qualification
- 1+ years of experience in technical SEO, ideally in e-commerce
- Understanding of search engines, web crawlers and search algorithms
- Basic knowledge of HTML, JS and CSS
- Profound knowledge of SEO data, SQL and Python skills are a benefit
- Confident handling of SEO Tools (Screaming Frog, Audisto, Sistrix) as well as common Google tools like Analytics and Search Console, ideally first experience in Google Cloud
- Ability to broaden your knowledge of search marketing trends
- More Bergzeit: We offer you flexible working hours, so you can take part in your mountain sports
- More sport: In our office you can do yoga, bike or climbing meetings bring more sport into your life
- More advantages: All Bergzeit employees benefit from discounts in the Bergzeit Shop
- More space for creativity: In our modern offices you will find space for creative work
- More enjoyment: We offer you freshly cooked meals from regional sources every day Ingredients in our canteen.
- More perspectives: Use our offers for internal and external training as well as for company pension schemes
Are you interested in this job? Then we should get to know each other!
Teresa from Bergzeit Team
*Gender doesn’t matter, the main thing is that you fit in with us!