Timberland is looking for an exceptional Customer Experience Analyst to join our CX and Digital Business Transformation team in Ticino, Switzerland.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Customer Experience Analyst will oversee data analytics across the Timberland websites & other relevant touchpoints, providing a transversal view of the customer experience level delivered, supporting our Conversion Optimization (CRO) program and driving AB / multi-variate testing throughout the end-to-end shopping funnel. You will deliver a best-in-class service experience for all Timberland customers, through ongoing website optimization based on user analytics.
Reporting to the Digital Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for designing and maintaining the overall CX analytics dashboards, identifying opportunities to enhance user experience, building a robust multi-faceted testing program and ensuring full analytics implementation when appropriate.
Key accountabilities include:
- Own e-commerce CX analytics dashboards & KPI modelling, including periodical reviews and updates of the overall reporting model
- Work with other members of the Customer Experience and E-commerce teams (i.e. content, platform, merchandising, digital marketing, operations), collecting “raw data” and connecting it to provide comprehensive CX insights
- Work across UX/UI design, content development and platform development to ensure that conversion rate is optimized and opportunities for improvement identified
- Partner with Digital Platform & Omnichannel Manager to monitor and improve site speed as key factor to deliver a superior customer experience
- Partner with analysts in other functions (e.g. merchandising & trading, marketing) to provide a full overview over all key business metrics
- Acting as sounding board on improvement proposals, providing metrics and KPIs to be used to monitor their effectiveness (i.e. on A/B test proposals).
- Conducting ongoing research on usability and customer experience, with a view to applying learnings into the Timberland experience.
- Implementation of continual A/B testing, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and User Experience programs on an ongoing basis.
- Supporting the experience design & delivery teams to ensure that every page, landing experience or interface is properly setup to allow tracking on the analytics platforms
- Drive relationships with key technology vendors for Customer Experience analytics and testing
- Be internal expert for website analytics, driving a data culture throughout the team by creating dashboards and ad-hoc reports
How You’ll Make a Difference…
- At least, 2/3 years of experience in a similar role
- Analytics expertise, with exposure to working across a number of analytics services (Google or Adobe skillset essential)
- Ideally, experience with voice of customer, customer journey mapping and surveying tools
- Experience with site speed monitoring tools and methodologies
- Solid data-crunching & report creation skills
- Knowledge of data layer management & tag manager integration
- Thorough understanding of impact of user interface design, information architecture and human factors over online consumer behavior
- Strong project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to build long term relationships & communicate with a wide range internal and external parties, either with business or technical background
- Exposure to working within a business trading across multiple territories and channels
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience in customer journey mapping and UX design
- Footwear & Apparel background
What’s in It for You?
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a flexible, casual work setting, 40 hours of paid community service and generous employee discounts on all our amazing VF brands. And it’s not just our products which set us apart from others, it’s our people! We believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after. That’s why, on top of comprehensive benefits, we offer much more:
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do.
- Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Timberland is a VF Corporation brand. VF is one of the world’s leading apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, and a commitment to deliver innovative products and create long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
If you like what you’ve read and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!