Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
The adidas Corporate Communication team enhances the company’s reputation internally and externally. It positively impacts its employees’ engagement by developing impactful storylines and employee activations. The objective of the EMEA Corporate Communication Team is to translate the company’s strategy into key messages, support leadership and to drive a consistent and aligned communication across all locations. This position is located in the Headquarter in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Work closely with Global Corporate Communication and the EMEA Cluster Communication Managers to deliver impactful visual and digital content.
- Execute global key messages and activations across key internal channels, based on HQ strategy and market needs.
- Creates understanding and engagement for the adidas Group corporate strategy inside and outside the company by creating state of the art concepts, content and communication tools
- Lead design projects for the EMEA Corporate Communication Team.
- Set and execute visual direction for video shoots & editing and ensures cross-functional communication and collaboration with key stakeholders and Corporate Communicatio team (content/tools)
- Create high-quality visual assets for social media, presentations and sharepoints to support key messages and campaign executions.
- In line with global key themes, create tactical and engaging plans and activities for employees to connect or collaborate virtually and contribute to the internal communication and employee engagement calendar and plan
- Support in executing and elevating all of the Managing Director’s communication and content across all the internal channels
- Support in managing potential crisis/issues communication in alignment with Corporate Communicationt team
- Manage small to medium sized projects and/or actively participate in projects; implement findings and ensure sustainability of achievements
- Establishes solid relations with international key business partners and freelancers
- Works towards the achievement of department targets
- Support and drive any DEI, CSR and Sustainability related task in alignment with Corporate Communication team
- Senior Manager Corporate Communication EMEA
- Senior Director Corporate Communication EMEA
- Managing Director EMEA
- EMEA Senior Leadership Team
- EMEA Corporate Communication Team
- Global Content and Internal Accounts Team
- Corporate Communications Team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent storytelling and creative visual skills, including video production and slide design
- Advanced in Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop, and skilled in video or moving content creation and editing (Adobe Premiere Elements)
- Have a good understanding of data analytics for website and social platforms
- Thorough understanding of the complexity, interactions, and dynamics within an international company
- Comprehensive understanding of communication and business acumen
- Excellent communication expertise and English fluency, both written and verbal (quality, consistency, and accuracy)
- Ability to think and act strategically and support developing operational plans
- Strong communication skills to negotiate with internal and/or external partners with possible divergent interests and with different business areas
- Business fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
- Effective team player who can work collaboratively across all functions and disciplines
- Meticulous with excellent attention to details
- Solution-oriented and can-do attitude
- Mindful and eager to learn
- Passion for sport and communication
- University degree in business studies/ marketing/ communication/design
- 4 – 5 years of working experience in a Corporate/ Internal Communication department of a blue-chip or digital social media agency
- Preferably 2-4 years of working experience in graphic design