Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The adidas Corporate Communication team enhances the company’s reputation internally and externally. It positively impacts its employees’ engagement by developing impactful storylines and employee activations. The objective of the EMEA Corporate Communication Team is to translate the company’s strategy into key messages, support leadership and to drive a consistent and aligned communication across all locations. This position is located in the Headquarter in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Enhance the company’s reputation amongst employees (#bestplacetowork)
- Assist in landing global key messages and key activations as well as EMEA specific activations consistently across the different teams.
- Support the EMEA corporate communications team in the HQ and clusters
- Help deliver cross-functional communication content / tools for internal key audiences.
- Ensures strong collaboration with key stakeholders in assigned area of responsibility
- Assist in organizing and executing key employee activations.
- Lead on all the logistics, production, and event management requirements for all-employee facing meetings in EMEA, ensuring a smooth broadcast to all countries in EMEA
- Help execute impactful change and crisis communication
- Support the development and creation of new and improved communication methods and tools for entire concepts, stories and messaging for key events/activations and campaigns
- Support any DEI, CSR and Sustainability related task for the Herzogenaurach location
- Senior Manager Corporate Communication & EMEA Cluster Communication Manager
- Senior Director Corporate Communication EMEA
- MD & Leadership Team EMEA
- Global Corporate Communication Team
- Global and Market EMEA Events Team
- Corporate Communication team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication expertise, both written and verbal (quality, consistency, and accuracy)
- Strong event management and organizational skills
- Business understanding of topics, processes, and structures
- Good communication skills to negotiate with internal and/or external partners with possible divergent interests and with different business areas
- High degree of stakeholder orientation and appropriate prioritization
- Ability to maneuver in a consistently changing environment
- Ability to operate cross-functionally and understanding of external business drivers
- Understanding of internal social media channels (a-live, Yammer, etc.)
- Business fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business studies/marketing/communication or related field
- 1-3 years working experience in a Corporate Communication department of a blue-chip, Corporate PR agency or as a business reporter