Helly Hansen is looking for a Marketing Coordinator (f/m/d) Continental Europe
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel
alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a
long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics over 140 years ago. Other
breakthroughs include the first fleece fabrics in the 1960s, the first technical base layers in the 1970s, made with Lifa® Stay
Dry Technology, and today’s award winning and patented H2Flow® temperature regulating system. Helly Hansen is a leader
in both technical sailing and performance ski apparel. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 50,000
professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding
operations around the world. Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40
countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world. To learn more about Helly Hansen’s latest
collections, visit www.hellyhansen.com
We are now looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Continental European Marketing Team, based in Munich.
In this role, you will coordinate marketing projects through both the Workwear and Sportswear side of the business. You will support offline and online activations across Continental Europe and execute the marketing mix for the BeNeLux region.
- Coordinate regional marketing projects in collaboration with channel owners and other stakeholders
- Coordinate regional trade marketing tools for sell-in and sell-through support
- Develop tech clinic tools & staff training programs for partner stores
- Manage and adapt assets for use across omni-channels, working closely with sales and marketing teams, customers, partners & agencies. Support in campaign development, planning, execution & reporting
- Execute the marketing mix for the BeNeLux region (Sportswear & Workwear)
- Budget management BeNeLux & within isolated projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- First professional experience in Marketing
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English, Dutch and German
- Proficient in MS Office (knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus)
- Effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Willing to multitask and work under pressure, with ability to prioritize effectively
- Understanding of the retail and sporting goods environment
- Experience with content creation & copy-writing
- Interest in technical apparel & footwear (knowledge in fabric is a plus)
- Having a holistic view & understanding of importance of Sales and Marketing collaboration
- Adaptable to changing demands and circumstances
- Solution oriented with positive mindset
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Systematic and well organized
- Having a “doer-mentality”, ready for hands-on work
- Social intelligence, adaptable to different cultures & styles and being able to influence them in a positive way. Empathy for other perspectives
- A growth mindset with a passion for marketing and the outdoor industry
The opportunity to join a high-performance team within a global brand in growth. An energetic and motivated international environment, with a culture of inclusion, empowerment, and ownership. Competitive benefits, and an active environment with a passion for sports and the outdoors. Working from home flexibility.
The role is a full-time position (40 hours), based in Munich. Starting date, October 1st, 2021.
We are looking forward to your application with your CV, your letter of motivation and your letters of recommendation until August 15th 2021.