We are looking to recruit an experienced HR Generalist to join our team in Warsaw and to support employee life cycle in the Company from HR operations perspective. Providing day to day support to all employees in respective area as well as maintaining payroll and all HR processes in a timely manner.
VF is the world's largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
If you are an active lifestyler then you are probably very familiar with brands such as Vans, The North Face, Timberland, Napapjiri, Kipling and others. These are just some of the names we at VF produce and sell in over 1500 stores across 170 countries.
The HR Generalist is a strategic partner that will align HR and business strategy. The ideal candidate will primarily do this by acting as a local first point of contact for all employees and managers queries.
Let's talk about the role!
Working alongside the HR Shared Services and reporting into the Regional HR Manager for retail and wholesale, you will be the primary point of HR contact in Poland. Working alongside key stakeholders you will strive to deliver success in the following areas:
- Consulting in the field of labor law for both managers and employees
- Supporting HR Manager in all hr projects and implementation of corporate human resource policies and procedures
- Cooperation with with Trade Unions
- Support ongoing recruitment processes – coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, conducting phone screening interviews, preparing job offers and letters of intent
- Creation of documents connected with employee lifecycle – contracts, annexes, job descriptions, employment certificates etc.
- Data entry into various HR systems (Xpertis, Workday), administration of working time management and absences
- Record keeping and settlement of working time
- Preparation of monthly payroll input data (cooperation with an external payroll vendor)
- Payroll validation
- Administer Pension Plans (PPK) and Social Fund
- Contact with authorities for TAX and Social Insurance
- Preparing reports to the Central Statistical Office (Z-06 annual, Z-05 quarterly, Z-10 quarterly, DG-1 monthly)
- Preparing PFRON declaration
- Participation in financial audit, holiday accruals calculation, reconciling blackline accounts
- Benefits administration (registering and deregistering employees from benefits – medical care, life insurance, sport cards)
How you'll make a difference…
- You will have a people first approach and possess an ability to build and leverage relationships with peers, stakeholders, and the business community to positively impact business decisions
- You will be able to adapt quickly to ambiguity and new and uncharted initiatives that become necessary to succeed in the very dynamic retail world and allocate time to execute multiple tasks and changing priorities
- You will be an excellent decision maker who can work independently whilst balancing shifting priorities
In order to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in HR department
- Working knowledge of Polish Labor Law
- Solid experience on Trade Unions relations
- Background experience in Retail
- Fluent Polish and English
- Fluency in German will be plus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and listening skills
What's in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme and staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). And we offer the same. Only different. Because it's not just our products which set us apart from others. It's our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That's why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
And by the way, some of our other benefits include a generous contributory pension scheme, health benefits and much more!
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!