Sales Executive HOKA
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
HOKA produces premium performance footwear and apparel for athletes of all types. With a bold and unexpected approach, HOKA empowers a world of athletes to fly over the Earth. #TimeToFly.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The Sales Executive role is key in developing an increase in sales of Hoka One One products to appropriate retailers, in a defined geographical territory of Germany.
The company has an established base of accounts in most territories. The role is to guide sales to these retailers and to open new accounts in order to establish the geographical presence of the brand. We also expect the Sales Executive to be a key contributor and coordinator in helping the retailers sell the brand to consumers: This will include training staff, merchandising, arranging promotions, etc.
- Manage the database of customers for the territory.
- Presentation of new collections and responsibility for obtaining orders from the territory.
- Training of retailers’ floor sales staff
- In-store merchandising and presence of the brand within the retail outlets.
- Promotions and sales demonstrations in stores.
- Presentation of the brand and products at consumer events and races.
- Reporting of field activities to the company including competition activities.
- Contribute to the overall sales efficiency and effectiveness of the brand.
Who You Are:
- Friendly and resilient person with selling skills and enthusiasm to delivering the sales plan for the territory.
- Passionate and actively engaged with the running community or Hoka brand.
- Self-motivated multi-tasker able to work autonomously with limited supervision.
- Motivated by results.
- Experienced networker, capable of communicating and present in front of groups or audiences if necessary.
- An Outgoing person who would enjoy a field-based role travelling within the territory and potentially beyond.
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Previous experience in a similar Sales Executive role promoting sales through designated retailers
- Understanding of the Running and/or Outdoor industry
- Good English language skills (verbal and written communication)
- Previous experience in sales and in store merchandising and demonstrations.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.