PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION
Manage key projects within the Brand portfolio with clear focus on milestone achievencement and deloyment to the business.
Support Chief Marketing Officer in creating all documents required for his 1:1 meetings with other Board Members and manage CMO’s presentations to the overall Executive Board.
PURPOSE: Drive, manage and implement cross- functional projects with wider impact to the organization/ increased complexity/scope ensuring successful execution and generation of expected benefits. Constantly foster and identify areas to creation of synergies, best practices and/or innovative approaches to existing processes.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Drive and manage the rollout implementation of cross-functional projects and subprojects within defined project framework and contribute significantly to global programs /projects, assuring proper set-up of processes as well as end-to-end process support, as needed. Analyze and report and document project/program performance development, best practices and analysis among respective functions, identified internally or based on competitor research. Support the development of concept/methodology for future rollout and sustainable impact.
PROJECT CHARTER/ OBJECTIVES: Manage project charter and objectives based on framework, within given budget in collaboration with Director Projects and/or Sr. Director Projects
RESOURCES/ BUDGET: Manage, coordinate direct and/or indirect reports and /or project resources, including budget management (where applicable). Supports training of cross-functional teams.
COMMUNICATION: Manage and provide day to day content and analysis and support project communication with stakeholders. Support project communication with stakeholders. Prepare communication, presentations to Steering Board, Sponsors and stakeholders.
PROCESS: Manage and implement business process within project framework. Support integration into inline process. Provide operational, process and organizational management support to superior and team.
SYSTEMS: Define system needs within project framework. Manage implementation into inline systems.
Depending on scope/type of project but in general:
- Product/Sports/Brand Marketing at Brand adidas
- Senior Leadership Team
- Global Operations
- Marketing Operations & Business Development
- Sales (Wholesale, Retail, eCom)
- Global IT
- Human Resources
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Communication skills that are clear, concise, logical
- Project Management experience
- Product experience (product marketing, design or development)
- Digital savvy
- Specialist in business or technical skills with expert knowledge in some areas of work or systems (business champ).
- Broad & deep knowledge in own functional area, combining theoretical and practical knowledge.
- English: fluent
- Another European language advantageous
- Word: Basic
- Excel: Advanced
- PowerPoint: Advanced
- SmartSheet: Basic
- OneNote: Basic
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree or equivalent education required.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in job or job function.
- Cross-functional experience, ideally within marketing and sales on a Market level
- Global mindset and ability to work cross-culturally; experience within different countries and/or different cultures