Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The management of projects, typically (but not exclusively) involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs. The role acquires and utilizes the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality. The adoption and adaptation of project management methodologies based on the context of the project and selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches. Additionally, the Tech Project Manager is capable to manage technology focused projects and understands software solutions or system architecture (e.g. SAP).
- Uses recommended portfolio, program and project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking.
- Sets up project files, compiles and distributes reports.
- Provides administrative services to project boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
- Provides guidance on project management software, procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
- Investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization.
- Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
Requirements definition and management
- Assists in the definition and management of requirements.
- Uses standard techniques to elicit, specify, and document requirements for simple subject areas with clearly-defined boundaries.
- Assists in the creation of a requirements baseline and in investigating and applying authorized requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Global IT
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
- HR Management
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 3-year experience in IT
- 1 year of experience in relevant area