This is an in-house strategy key position for an organized, passionate and goal-oriented talent who understands what projects have in common, and their strategic role in how organizations succeed, learn and change.
The Senior Manager –supports the SVP Global SCM and the GSCM Senior Management Team in driving activities across the function to help bring the strategy to fruition. One key output is to ensure that the demand and portfolio process is managed smoothly and effectively.
- Manage end to end Supply Chain Demand & Portfolio Management process in collaboration with Product Teams, SCM Finance, and Global Operations and serve as global SPOC for all new submissions and leadership reviews.
- Define and drive the demand submission process from demand collection, evaluation, and funding submission in alignment with corporate rules and timelines, ensuring that all stakeholders are clear on timelines and deliverables.
- Manage effective and timely communication on demand progress and results to SCM Leadership Team, SPOCs, and other key stakeholders.
- Initiate and critically assess interdependencies for demand requests to drive portfolio efficiencies.
- Support VP S&P SCM in the facilitation and coordination of efforts of the GSCM SLT toward the creation of the SCM One Pager to execution – from project charter to tracking and measuring the achieved results and overall portfolio health.
- Drive the GSCM SLT target setting drumbeat and templates and consolidate overview of achievement (by quarter) by cost, consumer experience and project targets.
- Lead OTG performance updates & tracking for SCM with clear workplan, ensuring
- that all stakeholders are clear on timelines and deliverables.
- Manage S&P SCM departmental collaboration for demand and portfolio management (i.e., with PMO and Product Teams)).
- Establish operating model and maintain regular contact with key stakeholders at global and market level.
- Coach and onboard demand SPOCs and PMOs on demand and portfolio processes respectively
- Stakeholders can relate to the following core functions:
- SCM – market & functions
- GOPS (Global IT, SCM, etc.)
- SCM & Tech Finance
- S&P SCM Leadership (Product led and PMO)
- IT Program Board
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- End-to-end mindset, big picture view of problems on hand
- Engaging, open and react to feedbacks and improve
- Highly self-motivated individuals
- Independently manage portfolio of tasks and handle upward communication proactively
- Strong stakeholder management abilities
- Coaching experience
- Proven track records on wide areas of tools (e.g. Portfolio or Project planning, Excel analytics, etc.)
- Solid presentation and storytelling skills
- Discipline in planning time management and organization skills
- Tools: knowledge of Smartsheet & Jira is preferred
People management skills
- Work with and coordinate SPOC networks
- Support Recruitment activities
- Assist coaching of more junior team members
- Drive and manage onboarding
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant work experience in MNC environment (e.g., management consulting, project management with regional or matrix organization exposure)
- Within which ~2 years of relevant project management or Supply Chain experience
- University degree required