MISSIONS/WHAT WILL YOU DO
Join the game: as part of our European expansion, we are recruiting a Project manager – Netherlands market (M/F).
Your mission will be to lead the development of the Dutch market, in collaboration with the legal, financial, technical, operational and marketing teams. Your cross-functional tasks will therefore bring you into contact with all departments of the company. You will be involved in marketing, communication and business development to optimise the deployment of our services/products in this new market.
You will be actively participating in the adaptation of our poker and sports betting offer for the Dutch clientele alongside our marketing teams. You will also be helping to create and lead discussion topics on social networks.
In addition to these marketing tasks, you will work on the production of content for our website and application, contributing by translating existing French (and sometimes English) documents into Dutch.
You will be in charge of analysing and summarising the requests and specifications of the Dutch Gaming Regulatory Authority (KSA – Kans Spel Autoriteit) in close collaboration with our Legal Manager, and you will also be responsible for the translation of technical or administrative documents requested by the KSA.
The prospecting, establishment and management of partnerships with various players will also be part of your duties in a second phase. Finally, in order to ensure sustainable development, you will have to monitor the legal situation and competitive intelligence of the Dutch online gaming market.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Preferably a native Dutch speaker, you have completed most of your studies in the Netherlands,
- You are familiar with our business without necessarily being a regular user,
- You speak French without necessarily being bilingual or you have a fluent level in English and would be delighted to make your passion for online gaming your job,
- Your legal, literary, marketing or business background ensures that you have a perfect command of written Dutch; you know and enjoy writing,
- Your analytical skills and your understanding of our business enable you to summarise the legal elements transmitted,
- Your versatility and adaptability allow you to work on different subjects at the same time,
- You are rigorous and attentive to detail,
- Your ability to make proposals enables you to intervene and propose relevant ideas and solutions in relation to your overall objective,
- You know how to manage a project, define the different stages of its realisation and ensure the quality of the production,
- Ideally you have some knowledge of HTML.
- The position is only available on a permanent basis (35h/week) as soon as possible in Paris, France.
- Salary according to profile and experience
- Recruitment process in French (working language @Winamax) or in English. Only applications with CV and cover letter in French or English will be considered
- Prior authorisation to work in France required (no sponsorship)
- Excluded work arrangements: student employment, part-time employment, sandwich course, remote working, freelance
- HR telephone interview
- Assessfirst and written test
- Operational and HR interview
- Welcome To Winamax!
Please send us your application (CV + covering letter) in French or English.