Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Arc’teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Suunto and Wilson. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets.
POSITION TITLE: D2C Process Manager (m/f/d)
LOCATION: Munich – Germany
As D2C Process Manager you will support the transition from B2B to D2C by providing comprehensive expertise and knowledge of D2C business requirements and acting as global process expert with specific focus on supply chain operations management. This includes consultancy and support in change management by acting as a bridge between our brand D2C & supply chain teams, IT and global supply chain management.
- Design, develop and ensure that the D2C supply chain strategy, practices, and initiatives are aligned with the Group and Brands’ business objectives
- Work closely both with Brand Supply Chain leadership and cross functional counterparts to leverage collective knowledge to impact the continued evolution of the Group and Brand Supply Chain Capabilities
- Collaborate with the brands to define supply chain relevant D2C processes to enable the transition from B2B to D2C
- Support the brands across the Group in the choice of tools, AI technologies and systems by using best practice and benchmark.
- Support the brands in specific D2C KPI definition and deployment to enable brand D2C teams to drive action plans with all stakeholders for maximum business impact
- Collaborate with global/regional/local business & functional teams to identify pain points; develop/ implement strategies for continuous improvement
- Strongly support management of the open to buy and in season management process to make sure that financial targets will be hit (sales and inventory), monitor action plans to accelerate sell through
- Collaborate with Retail operation to define commercial calendar and inventory strategies and processes for continuous improvement
- Degree preferably with focus on SC/Logistics and D2C
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in D2C business – any industry.
- Deep (functional) expertise in Supply Chain Process Management
- Experience in leading change and making different entities/regions work together towards a common goal. Must have a talent for empowerment and collaborative approach.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with merchandising systems, ECOM and Own Retail processes, inventory management, best practice, and related IT systems
- Fluent in English
- Excellent transversal leadership and consulting strength
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Focused, structured and results-orientated work approach
- Self-motivated individual, able to achieve high impact in a matrix environment
- Consumer oriented mindset
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An interesting role in an exciting industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.