Through performance driven design, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports; converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility. Salomon’s heritage, culture, and commitment are tied together by one simple concept: the world’s leading mountain people creating the world’s leading mountain product to play all year round both Summer and Winter with core sports such as Ski, Hiking or Running.
The Store Manager is responsible for recruiting and building a high performing team able to educate and inspire our consumer, for achieving NPS targets, exceeding budgeted sales, monitoring expenses and overseeing all operational aspects of the business. The Store Manager Provides the highest level of customer experience and delivers the vision of the brand, supporting and mentoring the Assistant Manager and Sales Associate teams in regard to their development Programs.
- Instill in team members the importance of customer service.
- Empower co-workers to use their best judgment in all customer service matters to quickly resolve and address any customer complaints.
- Promote, monitor, and follow up with the team on quality service through training and by acting as a positive role model when on the shop floor.
- Motivate and inspire the team by delivering a compelling vision and purpose, which encompasses the brand Core Competencies and behaviors.
- Manage people, store operations and store environment to achieve sales, service, organization, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and maintain operational standards.
- Ensure that goals will be exceeded through appropriate planning, training of staff, working closely with the inventory team to ensure market needs are met, and monitoring expenses for short and long term success.
- Understanding of P&L statements and retail KPI analytics.
- Manage payroll and schedule adjustments effectively to maximize productivity and to achieve payroll and sales targets.
- Analyze reporting and daily sales trends to make real-time strategic business decisions to drive results.
- Monitor a loss prevention program to protect the company’s inventory and assets.
- Ensure high merchandising standards that reflect the pursuit of perfection in our brands.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in Retail in a management role.
- Ambitious to provide best in class retail experience and willing to take part in regional / district crossing projects.
- Passionate about the sport industry.
- Mature personality with leadership style and self-confident, self-motivated and Team player.
- Takes pride in their store, loves interacting with customers.
- Excellent understanding of the local retail environment will be a plus.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Digital Savvy.
- Good communicator and networker with community and other stores/organizations.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Customer Service experience with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong command of local language and English.
- PC literate, able to manage & learn new systems, Excel and Word proficient; Good command of MS Office are an advantage.
- Experience with retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service, sales and people leadership and management.
- Strong recruitment skills, hiring and inspiring retail teams who are Brand fit.
- Able to delegate tasks and resources, build trust in the team and a spirit of accountability and commitment, enables teamwork and personal growth.
- Ability to analyze business trends and reporting to drive sales.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry.
- Career progression opportunities.
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work.
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team.
Please submit your application online.